The right AED can make all the difference in saving someone’s life. The Cardiac Science Powerheart AED is no exception. Available in the G3 Plus – Fully Automatic, this is a Cardiac Science AED that plays a vital role in potentially saving a life.
- TWO Sets of Adult Electrode Pads
- 7-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Intellisense Battery Pack (4-Year Warranty)
- Quick Start Tool Kit CD: Demo and Unit Software
- Soft Carrying Case
- Serial Communications Cable
- Medical Prescription/Authorization
- Heart Smart CPR/AED Rescue Kit (HSRK-10)
- Heart Smart Inspection / Maintenance Tag (HST-ACC01)
- Heart Smart “AED Equipped Facility” Decal (HST-ACC02)
- UPS Ground Shipping (lower 48 states only)
- Lifetime AED Program Management (More Info)
With Rescue Ready® technology, all main Cardiac Science AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) are checked daily. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly and a full charge monthly.
Ease of Use:
Expect clear voice prompts and helpful screen text, both of which will guide the user through the entire process.
RescueCoach™ and CPR metronome functionality pace users through chest compressions. Additionally, our proprietary STAR® biphasic technology calculates electrical impedance and escalates energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate higher level. This comes in handy if a patient needs a second shock.
This Cardiac Science AED comes with a 7-year warranty, among the longest in the industry, and a 4-year full battery operational replacement guarantee.
Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Plus FULLY Automatic AED
This Fully Automatic AED is ideal for lay rescuers to use in public access defibrillation areas such as schools, workplace environments, and athletic fields or sporting venues, as well as being suitable for first responders. Cardiac Science AEDs, particularly this Powerheart G3 Plus, excel at reliability and functionality.