- The HeartSine Samaritan AED 350P Package can also analyze heart rhythm.
- Visual and audio prompts guide the rescuer with calm and clear instructions.
- With this package includes two vouchers to attend a CPR certification with In-Pulse CPR (only for orders in Florida, Pennsylvania, and Minnesota).
In times of crisis, one of the most important things to have is reliability and guidance. With the HeartSine Samaritan AED package, you get an AED that assesses heart rhythm, as well as visual and audio assistance. These tones provide instructions for usage, and an additional CPR tone also prompts the rescuer to deliver safe and accurate resuscitation. With an 8-year manufacturer warranty, you can rest assured that this AED will provide the public access defibrillation you need. Whether for indoor or outdoor usage, this AED package has it all. Order yours today!
- Brand New HeartSine Samaritan Pad 350P AED
- 8-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Adult Pad-Pak (electrode pads/battery combo pack)
- Quick Reference Card
- AED Wall Cabinet w/Standard Alarm (HST-CAB02)
- AED Projection Wall Sign (3-Way) (HST-WS02)
- Carrying Case
- Training DVD (downloadable)
- Medical Prescription / Authorization
- CPR/AED Rescue Kit (HSRK-10)
- Inspection / Maintenance Tag (HST-ACC01)
- “AED Equipped Facility” Decal (HST-ACC02)
- Free UPS Ground Shipping (lower 48 states only)
- Qty 2 – CPR / AED Training Class Vouchers with In-Pulse CPR* (Exclusive – Bonus $130 Value)
*Vouchers ship with MN, PA, & FL orders only.
How It Works
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD is an automated external defibrillator (AED)
that analyzes the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of
Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to normal rhythm.
The rescuer turns on the HeartSine Samaritan PAD.
Clear, calm instructions guide the rescuer through visual and audio prompts.
The system guides user from pad application to shock delivery, if required.
In addition, a CPR tone and flashing icon coaches the rescuer in delivering chest
compressions according to ERC 2015 Guidelines.
It’s lifesaving, made simple.
Compact and lightweight – 28-56% smaller than other AEDs on the market and weighing only 1.1kg (2.4 lbs.).
Included are vouchers for two students to attend a CPR
class with In-Pulse CPR. *Please note that classes are only offered in select
areas in MN, PA, & FL. There are over 40 class sites available.
No vouchers will be included if product ships outside these three states.