- Brand New HeartSine Samaritan Pad 350P AED
- 8-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Adult Pad-Pak (electrode pads/battery combo pack)
- Quick Reference Card
- AED Wall Cabinet w/Standard Alarm (HST-CAB02)
- AED Projection Wall Sign (3-Way) (HST-WS02)
- Carrying Case
- Training DVD (downloadable)
- Medical Prescription / Authorization
- CPR/AED Rescue Kit (HSRK-10)
- Inspection / Maintenance Tag (HST-ACC01)
- “AED Equipped Facility” Decal (HST-ACC02)
- Free UPS Ground Shipping (lower 48 states only)
- Qty 2 – CPR / AED Training Class Vouchers with In-Pulse CPR* (Exclusive – Bonus $130 Value)
*Vouchers ship with MN, PA, & FL orders only.
How It Works
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD is an automated external defibrillator (AED)
that analyzes the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of
Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to normal rhythm.
The rescuer turns on the HeartSine Samaritan PAD.
Clear, calm instructions guide the rescuer through visual and audio prompts.
The system guides user from pad application to shock delivery, if required.
In addition, a CPR tone and flashing icon coaches the rescuer in delivering chest
compressions according to ERC 2015 Guidelines.
Its lifesaving, pure and simple.
Compact and lightweight – 28-56% smaller than other AEDs on the market and weighing only 1.1kg (2.4 lbs.).
Included are vouchers for two students to attend a CPR
class with In-Pulse CPR. *Please note that classes are only offered in select
areas in MN, PA, & FL. There are over 40 class sites available.
No vouchers will be included if product ships outside these three states.