Call for Pricing Toll Free 877-226-7311
Philips HeartStart AED – FR3
With the Philips HeartStart AED – FR3, you’ll have the necessary tools that could save someone’s life. When disaster strikes, this exceptional defibrillator from Philips is one that you can rely on.
- Brand New Philips HeartStart FR3 Defibrillator
- 5-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Philips FR3 SMART Pads III (1 Set)
- Philips FR3 Battery Pack (3-Year Warranty)
- Philips FR3 User’s Manual
- Philips FR3 Quick Use Guide
- Medical Prescription/Authorization
- Heart Smart CPR/AED Rescue Kit (HSRK-10)
- Heart Smart Inspection / Maintenance Tag (HST-ACC01)
- Heart Smart “AED Equipped Facility” Decal (HST-ACC02)
- UPS Ground Shipping (lower 48 states only)
- Lifetime AED Program Management (More Info)
Easier to carry with your other equipment
The Philips HeartStart AED – FR3 is the smallest and lightest (3.5lbs, 1.6kg) professional-grade AED among leading global manufacturers. It also offers a variety of carrying case options to fit your needs.
An AED that stands up to your demanding work environment
This AED holds the IP55 rating for protection against dust and jetting water. It has also been tested to US Military standards.
Your AED will be ready when needed
The AED battery typically delivers 300 shocks or, if configured, 12 hours of monitoring. The Philips HeartStart AED – FR3 performs daily, weekly, and monthly automated self-tests, including pads integrity, with visual and attention-getting audible alerts. The green ready light flashes to confirm the FR3 is ready for use. Philips AEDs have accumulated over 30 billion service hours!
Delivers high-quality therapy to your patient
Philips SMART biphasic waveform is evidence-based therapy that achieves consistently high efficacy for terminating ventricular fibrillation 3-16. The CPR Metronome keeps the beat for consistent chest compressions, and Quick Shock reduces the time between hands-off and shock delivery to minimize CPR interruptions. SMART CPR provides patient-specific treatment advice for the right initial therapy – CPR or defibrillation – even for shockable rhythms.
Better for responders in bilingual work environments
The Philips HeartStart AED – FR3 is bilingually configurable so that voice and text prompts can be clearly understood.
Suitable for noisy environments
Bright, high-resolution color LCD that can show text or text with ECG.
Easier to standardize on one pad set for your program
SMART Pads III are compatible for use with the HeartStart FR2-Series. SMART Pads III work with Philips monitor/defibrillators, including the HeartStart MRx, for easy hand-off.
Easier to configure and upgrade your AED
Protocols can be configured with Bluetooth® or FR3 data card based on medical direction and defibrillation program requirements. This AED is extensively upgradeable to take advantage of Philips advancements now and in the future.
Simulates real-world conditions when training
It delivers more realistic training with the actual FR3 device, using a rechargeable training battery and training pads. The AED Trainer 3 provides a cost-effective training option without taking FR3 AEDs out of service.
Philips Heartstart FR3 Defibrillator
Simple to Operate
The best professional-grade Philips AED yet, the HeartStart FR3 is designed to make lifesaving faster, easier, and better.
- Faster – helping you do your job faster as it significantly reduces deployment. It eliminates steps to help you start the right therapy – CPR or defibrillation
- Easier – helping make your job easier with the smallest and lightest professional-grade AED among leading global manufacturers.* It is designed to be rugged, reliable, and ready to use
- Better – helping you improve your response by supporting a culture of continuous improvement, including optimizing training and fine-tuning SCA response
Helping you provide therapy faster
When responding to a sudden cardiac arrest, you make every effort to reach the victim quickly. But the clock keeps ticking until your patient actually receives therapy. The Philips HeartStart AEd – FR3 solution significantly reduces deployment time by eliminating steps to help you start delivery of the right therapy – CPR or defibrillation – on your patient faster.
- Automatically powers on** by opening the FR3 carry case so you can focus on pad placement from the start
- Peel & place SMART Pads III. There’s no foil pouch to open when the pads are pre-connected
- Receive patient-specific guidance with Philips SMART CPR for the most appropriate initial therapy – CPR or defibrillation – even for shockable rhythms
- Minimize CPR interruptions and speed shock delivery with Philips Quick Shock
The HeartStart FR3 helps you respond to a pediatric cardiac arrest faster
- No need to change pads. Just use the same SMART Pads III for adults and children
- Insert the Infant/Child Key to automatically decrease the defibrillation therapy and implement the configured infant/child CPR protocols
Emergencies don’t wait, and you shouldn’t either — order your Philips HeartStart AED – FR3 today from In-Pulse CPR.