Physio-Control LIFEPAK Express
The right defibrillator can make all the difference, and the Physio-Control LIFEPAK is absolutely up for the job. This AED comes with countless features to help any responder be fully prepared for the emergency at hand.
- Brand New Physio-Control LIFEPAK Express with 5-Year Warranty
- One Set of Adult Electrode Pads
- CHARGE-PAK Battery (Pre-Installed)
- User’s Manual, Training DVD & Quick-Start Guide
- HeartSmart CPR/AED Rescue Kit (HSRK-10)
- Medical Prescription / Authorization
- Heart Smart Inspection / Maintenance Tag (HST-ACC01)
- Heart Smart “AED Equipped Facility” Decal (HST-ACC02)
- UPS Ground Shipping (lower 48 states only)
- Lifetime AED Program Management (More Info)
Physio-Control LIFEPAK Express AED
LIFEPAK® Defibrillators from Physio-Control:
- Deliver up to 360 joules of energy—the most powerful AEDs available
- Incorporate the same technology trusted by more emergency medical professionals than any other brand
- Are backed by Physio-Control, a global leader in emergency medical equipment with more than one million devices in use today worldwide
LIFEPAK EXPRESS® AED
If you have a limited budget or are working to find the right AED to meet a state mandate, turn to the LIFEPAK EXPRESS AED.
The EXPRESS features:
- The capability of escalating from 200 to 300 to 360 joules if needed—the only low-cost AED on the market to do so
- A semi-automatic mode with a flashing shock button
- A 5-year warranty
- A low total cost of ongoing ownership
Excellent choice for:
- Meeting state AED mandates
- Installing an AED on a limited budget
The Physio-Control family of AEDs:
The benefit of 360 joules — A small subset of difficult-to-defibrillate patients account for the majority of failed shocks. For these patients, it is especially important to have full energy capability, with levels up to 360 joules. Failed shocks carry a high cost: prolonged ventricular fibrillation and additional interruptions in CPR to deliver additional defibrillation shocks.
With the Physio-Control LIFEPAK Express, you’ll have an AED that’s more equipped to handle situations that other defibrillators cannot. Order yours today from In-Pulse CPR.