BLS Heartcode eLearning
Do you qualify to take the online Heartcode eLearning course?
- Do you have an active, non expired American Heart BLS certificate?
- Have you taken 3 or more American Heart BLS certification classes in the recent past?
- Are you comfortable in demonstrating your CPR skills (without help) in front of an instructor?
- The Heartcode option is more expensive than the standard BLS Provider classroom course because there are two fees (see below). Are you ok with that?
If you answered ‘no’ to any of these questions we recommend that you attend the standard classroom BLS Provider course.
Both options are available on our class calendar. For Heartcode look for that in the course title.
Heartcode eLearning Instructions
Here are the steps you need to take to complete the online e-Learning and necessary skill-out with one of our instructors.
- Purchase and complete the online component found here. Once completed, be sure to print out your completion certificate.
- If you haven’t already, pick a date from our list of classes and sign up for a BLS Heartcode eLearning skill out session on our website. Please note: There is an additional cost for this step.
- Bring with you the online completion certificate to your skill-out session when you attend . Please note, we may also ask you to email the completion certificate via email before the class date.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.