BLS Heartcode eLearning
Blended Learning is a combination of eLearning, in which a student completes part of the course in a self-directed manner online, followed by a hands-on session. The hands-on session is completed in person with an AHA Instructor.
Do you qualify to take the online Heartcode eLearning course?
- Do you have an active, non expired American Heart BLS certificate?
- Have you taken 3 or more American Heart BLS certification classes in the recent past?
- Are you comfortable in demonstrating your CPR skills (without help) in front of an instructor?
- The Heartcode option is more expensive than the standard BLS Provider classroom course because there are two fees (see below). Are you ok with that?
If you answered ‘no’ to any of these questions we recommend that you attend the standard classroom BLS Provider course, see our class calendar.
Heartcode eLearning Instructions
Here are the steps you need to take to complete the online e-Learning and necessary skill-out with one of our instructors.
- Contact us to schedule ‘hands on’ classroom date.
- Purchase and complete the online component found here. Once completed, be sure to print out your completion certificate.
- Please note there is a separate cost for the online and the classroom parts.
- Bring with you the online completion certificate to your skill-out session when you attend . Please note, we may also ask you to email the completion certificate via email before the class date.