Heartsaver CPR AED Certification
AED instruction is always taught as a part of American Heart Association CPR certification courses. AEDs are a very effective tool, when used along with high quality CPR. If your office, warehouse, or school has an Automated External Defibrillator, you need this training. Our instructors offer a complete CPR AED training in an enjoyable and educational environment, providing more than just the information, also instilling the confidence needed to handle any emergency. You’ll leave with CPR certification, as well as a wealth of new and useful knowledge.
Heartsaver CPR/AED is no longer offered as a standalone training. Please register for a BLS Provider course instead.
Topics covered in our CPR AED course:
- Scene Safety
- Early warning signs of heart attack and stroke
- Checking Responsiveness and Breathing
- Activating EMS
- Adult, child , and infant CPR
- 1 and 2 person rescue
- Assisting choking victims
- Breathing (both mouth-to-mouth and via Bag Mask Device)
- Basic (AED) Automated External Defibrillator operation and function
- Written exam and hands-on skill performance testing