Heartsaver CPR AED Certification
AED instruction is always taught as a part of American Heart Association CPR courses. AEDs are a very effective tool, when used along with high quality CPR. If your office, warehouse, or school has an Automated External Defibrillator you need this training. Our instructors offer a complete CPR AED training in an enjoyable and educational environment, providing more than just the information, also instilling the confidence needed to handle any emergency.
For individuals needing this training: Please visit our public trainings calendar for a listing of classes in your area. For groups of five or more requesting this training at their site, please click here: private, on-site training. These 4-hour private classes are offered Monday through Friday at times convenient to your schedule.
Topics covered in our Heartsaver CPR AED course:
- Scene Safety
- Early warning signs of heart attack and stroke
- Checking Responsiveness and Breathing
- Activating EMS
- Adult, child , and infant CPR
- 1 and 2 person rescue
- Assisting choking victims
- Breathing (both mouth-to-mouth and via Bag Mask Device)
- Basic (AED) Automated External Defibrilator operation and function
- Written exam and hands-on skill performance testing