Florida CPR Training Calendar
CPR Training Locations in Florida
On mobile? Here’s a hint, hold down on one of the yellow or red squares for the location and times! (it’s in the URL)
Our classes are fun and complete, provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run four hours, six hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR AED and First Aid certification classes throughout the state.
[Instructor] was extremely informative. She made the course so relatable to real world situations. I feel both competent and comfortable with the skills I learned today.
I enjoyed your energetic personality. I would definitely take course again. Great instructor. Great energy.
Instructor is very thorough. The is my 2nd time with In-Pulse CPR. I always enjoy taking this BLS course.
Very well put together with easy, clear instruction. I have taken this course through different companies many times; In-Pulse CPR was way better by far. I will definitely be recommending this class to others. I will see you again in two years!
Instructor made class fun and interesting. Had a blast and learned more than I had from previous classes.
[Instructor] was very informative and made the class very fun. I would take her class again when getting re-certified. Didn’t get bored and had loads of fun.
Take a class with us in confidence! We are by far the largest provider of public CPR training classes in Central Florida.
Regular customers include USF, UCF, Tampa General Hospital, Rasmussen College, BayCare, Public School Districts, US Coast Guard, EMS providers, and many others. We train upwards of 1500 students every month. Our classes are fun and complete, provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run four hours, six hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR AED and First Aid certification classes throughout Central Florida.
Are you thinking about taking an online certification, you may want to reconsider!
Online certification often requires you to test out with an instructor at a later date, it typically needs repeating every year, often not accepted by employers or institutions, and it cannot give you the type of individualized instruction we deliver.
Discover the In-Pulse difference in Florida.
In-Pulse CPR – Multiple local CPR training classes across Florida.
It doesn’t matter if you are a healthcare professional, a teacher, childcare provider, businessman or woman, laborer, student, parent, or just a neighbor. It is important that you are prepared for a cardiac emergency. Being prepared can make the difference between life and death.
At In-Pulse CPR, we feel that you CAN learn a lot from a “dummy”. We offer a variety of open enrollment class locations and times in multiple locations in the Minneapolis area and across Minnesota. We also offer onsite private classes for your group statewide. Every class includes adult, child, and infant CPR training, including the treatment of an airway obstruction, recognition of an impending emergency, and clear instruction in the use of an automated external defibrillator or AED.
First Aid training is also available and includes but is not limited to: soft tissue injuries, bone and muscle injuries, medical emergencies (including diabetic emergencies), anaphylactic shock (including how to use an epi-pen) and environmental emergencies.
All of our instructors with In-Pulse CPR come with years of experience in the medical field and offer real life experiences to help trainees better understand the importance of CPR.
We make training fun! Unsure what class to take? Click here for help!
- Hot! Hot! Hot! Summer Time Sun Safety As we approach the dog days of summer, it is important to remind one’s self of the importance of sun and heat safety. While the human body requires sunlight in order to produce vitamin D, spending too much time exposed to intense UV rays, no matter what the season, is asking for discomfort at the ...
- How Business Owners Can Benefit From CPR Classes All throughout the gulf coast of Florida, there are several active, healthy communities such as New Port Richey, Town ‘n’ County and Tarpon Springs. These active communities are thriving with local businesses and organizations both large and small provider their employees with some form of health and safety training. Unfortunately, CPR classes and basic first ...
- Miami Dade Schools adding CPR as part of their curriculum In a forward-thinking and health-minded decision, the school board of Miami-Dade county has become the first in the state to elect to educate students in Hands-Only CardioPulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) as part of their Physical Fitness curriculum. While Florida is not one of the country’s 34 states that require that students be taught CPR in schools, ...
- New AHA CPR Recommendations By Peter J Klotunowitch A leading cause of death in the United States, cardiac arrest is caused when the heart suddenly stops, usually due to an electrical malfunction in the heart that causes an irregular heartbeat and disrupts blood flow through the body. Survival depends on immediate CPR and other actions starting with bystanders. American Heart Association ...
- In-Pulse CPR – with 13 CPR and First Aid class locations in Tampa area We are the largest provider of CPR and First Aid classes in Tampa with many class locations near you. View our CPR class calendar now! Progress is everything: There’s a historical milestone in the fact that our Apollo 11 landing on the moon took place a mere 66 years after the Wright Brothers’ first flight. Buzz Aldrin First Aid ...
- 5 Reasons You Should Learn CPR By Laura Crider Some people think that performing CPR is a job for for paramedics or medical professionals. Others believe CPR is only for those with years of training and extensive experience in medicine. At In-Pulse CPR, we believe that CPR training is for everyone. We don’t take this stance because we want to increase our ...
- BayCare medical staff CPR classes Is your BLS Provider CPR certification expiring and BayCare is requiring you to renew it? We offer CPR certification classes at over 13 locations in the Tampa Bay area Click here to View our Class Calendar The following certification is required at BayCare: BLS Healthcare CPR / Heath care Professional / BLS Provider through the American Heart Association- These ...
- CPR in Schools Before he graduates from high school, you know that your student will be taught about literature, algebra, and even health. Today’s public school teachers work hard to give students a well-rounded education. However, some schools also give students an added bonus. When students from these schools receive their high school diplomas, they have CPR knowledge ...
- Hot-Weather Safety for Steamy Tampa Summers Sun-drenched Tampa, with its subtropical climate, rewards residents and visitors alike with a seemingly endless procession of bright, warm days and brilliant blue skies. While other parts of the country are gridlocked in ice and snow, we enjoy mild, pleasant winters. But Tampa residents know that part of living in this beautiful city is dealing with ...
Blog Categories: What is CPR? Why do we need CPR training? Why do we need AED training? Why do we need First Aid training? Who needs Bloodborne Pathogens training? What employers need to know about CPR training for their staff Staying Healthy Avoiding Injuries Tributes to those who help make our lives safe More news from Minnesota Blog Archives…
BLS Healthcare CPR Certification, Heartsaver CPR, First Aid, AED Training, Bloodborne Pathogens
Avoid unreliable online certification providers. Online certification often requires you to test out with an instructor at a later date, it typically needs repeating every year, often not accepted by employers or institutions, and it cannot give you the type of individualized instruction we deliver.