Minnesota CPR Training Calendar
CPR Training Locations in Minnesota
On mobile? Here’s a hint, hold down on one of the yellow or red squares for the location and times! (it’s in the URL)
Our classes are fun and complete, provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run four hours, six hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR AED and First Aid certification classes throughout the state.
[Instructor] was extremely informative. She made the course so relatable to real world situations. I feel both competent and comfortable with the skills I learned today.
I enjoyed your energetic personality. I would definitely take course again. Great instructor. Great energy.
Instructor is very thorough. The is my 2nd time with In-Pulse CPR. I always enjoy taking this BLS course.
Very well put together with easy, clear instruction. I have taken this course through different companies many times; In-Pulse CPR was way better by far. I will definitely be recommending this class to others. I will see you again in two years!
Instructor made class fun and interesting. Had a blast and learned more than I had from previous classes.
[Instructor] was very informative and made the class very fun. I would take her class again when getting re-certified. Didn’t get bored and had loads of fun.
Take a class with us in confidence! We are one of the largest providers of public CPR training classes in Minnesota.
Regular customers include Alina Health, Best Buy, HealthEast, Hennepin Technical College, Rasmussen College, U of M, Public School Districts, EMS providers, State and Local Government, and many others. We train upwards of 1500 students every month. Our classes are fun and complete, provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run four hours, six hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR AED and First Aid certification classes throughout all of Central and Southern Minnesota.
Are you thinking about taking an online certification, you may want to reconsider!
Online certification often requires you to test out with an instructor at a later date, it typically needs repeating every year, often not accepted by employers or institutions, and it cannot give you the type of individualized instruction we deliver.
Discover the In-Pulse difference in Minnesota.
In-Pulse CPR – Multiple local CPR training classes across Minnesota.
It doesn’t matter if you are a healthcare professional, a teacher, childcare provider, businessman or woman, laborer, student, parent, or just a neighbor. It is important that you are prepared for a cardiac emergency. Being prepared can make the difference between life and death.
At In-Pulse CPR, we feel that you CAN learn a lot from a “dummy”. We offer a variety of open enrollment class locations and times in multiple locations in the Minneapolis area and across Minnesota. We also offer onsite private classes for your group statewide. Every class includes adult, child, and infant CPR training, including the treatment of an airway obstruction, recognition of an impending emergency, and clear instruction in the use of an automated external defibrillator or AED.
First Aid training is also available and includes but is not limited to: soft tissue injuries, bone and muscle injuries, medical emergencies (including diabetic emergencies), anaphylactic shock (including how to use an epi-pen) and environmental emergencies.
All of our instructors with In-Pulse CPR come with years of experience in the medical field and offer real life experiences to help trainees better understand the importance of CPR.
We make training fun! Unsure what class to take? Click here for help!
- Hot! Hot! Hot! Summer Time Sun Safety As we approach the dog days of summer, it is important to remind one’s self of the importance of sun and heat safety. While the human body requires sunlight in order to produce vitamin D, spending too much time exposed to intense UV rays, no matter what the season, is asking for discomfort at the ...
- Twin Cities Community is Officially Heart Safe The state of Minnesota is a beautiful place to live, work and raise your family. Minnesotans are hard workers who care about their state and each other. The small city of Stillwater, Minnesota is one of these close, family-centered communities. Stillwater, which is part of the greater Twin Cities metro area, has approximately 20,000 residents, ...
- Minnesota Community Strives for Heart Safety By Laura Crider Sadly, almost everyone knows someone who has experienced a cardiac arrest. The next victim could be your co-worker, your neighbor, or a random stranger you pass on the street. In the state of Minnesota, cardiovascular events are currently the second leading cause of death, making them responsible for nearly 20 percent of in-state ...
- New AHA CPR Recommendations By Peter J Klotunowitch A leading cause of death in the United States, cardiac arrest is caused when the heart suddenly stops, usually due to an electrical malfunction in the heart that causes an irregular heartbeat and disrupts blood flow through the body. Survival depends on immediate CPR and other actions starting with bystanders. American Heart Association ...
- 5 Reasons You Should Learn CPR By Laura Crider Some people think that performing CPR is a job for for paramedics or medical professionals. Others believe CPR is only for those with years of training and extensive experience in medicine. At In-Pulse CPR, we believe that CPR training is for everyone. We don’t take this stance because we want to increase our ...
- University of Minnesota Student or Staff CPR classes Are you a new student required to get your CPR certification? Is your CPR certification expiring? We offer CPR certification classes at over 13 locations in the Twin Cities area with location near the U of M campus. Click here to View our Class Calendar U of M Minneapolis students the following certification are available: BLS Healthcare CPR / Heath ...
- CPR in Schools Before he graduates from high school, you know that your student will be taught about literature, algebra, and even health. Today’s public school teachers work hard to give students a well-rounded education. However, some schools also give students an added bonus. When students from these schools receive their high school diplomas, they have CPR knowledge ...
Blog Categories: What is CPR? Why do we need CPR training? Why do we need AED training? Why do we need First Aid training? Who needs Bloodborne Pathogens training? What employers need to know about CPR training for their staff Staying Healthy Avoiding Injuries Tributes to those who help make our lives safe More news from Minnesota Blog Archives…
BLS Healthcare CPR Certification, Heartsaver CPR, First Aid, AED Training, Bloodborne Pathogens
Avoid unreliable online certification providers. Online certification often requires you to test out with an instructor at a later date, it typically needs repeating every year, often not accepted by employers or institutions, and it cannot give you the type of individualized instruction we deliver.
Nearby communities include: Northfield, Stewartville, Essex Park, Austin, New Richland, Wesaca, Janesville, Eagle Lake, Owatonna, Blooming Prairie, Spring Valley, Sleepy Eye, Fairmount, Pine Island, Le Sueur, Byron, Dodge Center, Kasson, Zumbrota, Faribault, New Ulm, New Prague, Winona, Blue Earth
Certifications includes both the BLS for Healthcare Professionals (Nurses, Dental, etc) and the Heartsaver CPR / AED
Many nursing /dental students, as well as nurses and dental workers, are required to have a current CPR certification. Some of these nearby colleges and hospitals include: Extension Regional Center, Mankato, Rasmussen College, Mankato, Riverland Community College, College of St. Scholastica, St Mary’s University-Minnesota, Rochester Community and Technical College, Augsburg College, Minnesota School of Business – Rochester Campus, Crossroads College, Bethany Lutheran College, Minnesota State University – Mankato, South Central College-North Mankato Campus, Women’s Health Center, Allina Medical Clinic – Faribault, Associates In Psychiatry And Psychology, Bluestem Center, FMC Rochester, Mayo Clinic, Saint Mary’s Hospital, Mayo Family Clinic Northwest, VA Rochester Clinic, Naeve Hospital-Mayo Health, District One Hospital, Mayo Clinic Health System Waseca, Mankato Clinic At Wichersham, Rivers Edge Hospital and Clinics, Minnesota Security Hospital, Mayo Clinic Health System, Extension Regional Center, Mankato, Mercy Hospital.