What Our Past Students Had to Say...
[Instructor] was extremely informative. She made the course so relatable to real world situations. I feel both competent and comfortable with the skills I learned today.
I enjoyed your energetic personality. I would definitely take course again. Great instructor. Great energy.
Instructor is very thorough. The is my 2nd time with In-Pulse CPR. I always enjoy taking this BLS course.
Very well put together with easy, clear instruction. I have taken this course through different companies many times; In-Pulse CPR was way better by far. I will definitely be recommending this class to others. I will see you again in two years!
We receive testimonials like these at every class we teach:
- Overall the best CPR experience ever!
- Best CPR class I’ve had in 15 yrs of being certified. Love real-word examples!
- I had a better explanation with Mollie than any other I have had.
- Best class I have attended for CPR!
- Good value, kept students engaged.
- I have taken CPR at least ten times in my life – this has been the best training and presentation by far.
- The instructions were very thorough, interesting, and I learned a lot. The assistants were excellent.
- The training was excellent.
- Best CPR class ever, seriously I actually learned and can remember. Great work!
- I enjoyed the class. Straight to the point.
And these responses are not unique. We have hundreds more we could post here. Each student completes an evaluation at the conclusion of every class. The instructor is rated on a scale of 1 to 5 on these questions:
1.) The instructor answered my questions.
2.) My instructor communicated clearly.
3.) There was enough equipment available for everyone to practice skills.
4.) I can apply the skills I learned.
5.) I would recommend this course to others.
WE RECEIVE THE HIGHEST MARKS, 97 % OF THE TIME, ON EVERY QUESTION! You can feel confident, knowing that when you train with us you will have a top-notch trainer and will have an enjoyable experience.