Private Group Trainings
We offer classes that address your specific needs. Click on these titles to learn more about the trainings.
- CPR for Dental Professionals
- CPR for Medical Professionals
- CPR for Daycare and Childcare Staff
- CPR for Church staff and volunteers
- CPR for Businesses / Corporate Offices / Work Safety Committees / Manufacturers
- CPR Training for School staff, volunteers, and students
- CPR for Life Guards / Water Sports CPR
- CPR for Boy Scouts / Girl Scouts and Staff
We offer group training in the following areas:
Florida (Tampa Bay, Ft Myers, Orlando, Ocala, and most of Western Central FL)
Iowa (Northern part of the state including: Mason City, Spencer, Estherville)
Maryland (Northern: limited areas near PA)
Minnesota (Twin Cities, St Cloud, All of Southern MN)
Pennsylvania (Harrisburg, York, Lancaster, Reading, Allentown, West Chester, King of Prussia)
South Dakota (Eastern: limited areas near MN)
Wisconsin (South Western part of the state including: Hudson, New Richmond, River Falls, Salem, La Cross)
Course offerings available:
Interested in pricing and scheduling a class for your staff or organization? Email us through the button below to get started.
Special Discounted Pricing for our Public Classes
We offer public class vouchers. Vouchers are pre-purchased and mailed to you to distribute to your staff. Staff follow the directions on the voucher to register and then submits the voucher to the instructor as payment and attends the class. We offer public classes at many locations and times. Visit the calendar on the home page for dates and times of classes available in your area.
- This is our least expensive way for companies to have their staff trained. This option has a savings of up to $25 per student over our private class price rates.
- It is easy to administer – just hand out the vouchers. The employee picks a class date from our many public classes, pre-registers, and attends. Just follow the link below for pricing and to purchase.
- This is great for companies with multiple shifts as it is easier then trying to schedule a class that will fit everyone’s schedule.
Why choose In-Pulse CPR to provide your company CPR training?
- The American Heart Association is the world’s most respected ‘CPR’ certification you can receive. All our instructors are AHA certified.
- We use the latest training equipment, including Laerdal and Prestan manikins and a large selection of AED trainer models.
- Our instructors share real-life CPR and emergency scenarios to help make training enjoyable and memorable. See what others are saying about our classes.
- Our American Heart Association CPR and First Aid certifications are valid for two years.
- Our pricing is fair and does not include any hidden charges.
In-Pulse CPR equipment:
We use the latest in Laerdal, Simulaids, and Prestan CPR manikins that are available. Since we have access to over 100 manikins (adult, child and infant) we can accommodate any size training group.
At times you will see trainers who teach using the blue or red adult or baby wedges. Even worse some teach using an inflatable blowup doll. These types of CPR manikins do not give the proper feel and technique to learn effective ‘CPR’.
Automated External Defibrillators
Many others may have 1 or 2 AED models from which to choose. Often models are poor in quality and tough to use and may not even resemble an actual AED.