Creating Safe and Healthy Work Environments by Empowering Employees and Teams.
From medical offices to warehouses or corporate environments, from daycares to churches and more, you can rely on In-Pulse CPR for the CPR certification you need. No matter what type of establishment you run, our first aid courses can help you receive the CPR certification and training you need to prepare for an emergency. We provide top-notch training and CPR certifications that meet state requirements and ensure peace of mind.
A Private Group Training at your Office
Join us at one of our Community held Classes
Private Group Trainings
We offer classes that address your specific needs. Click on these titles to learn more about the trainings.
- CPR for Dental Professionals
- CPR for Medical Professionals
- CPR for Daycare and Childcare Staff
- CPR for Church staff and volunteers
- CPR for Businesses / Corporate Offices / Work Safety Committees / Manufacturers
- CPR Training for School staff, volunteers, and students
- CPR for Life Guards / Water Sports CPR
- CPR for Boy Scouts / Girl Scouts and Staff
Special Discounted Pricing for our Public Classes
Did you know we offer community classes multiple times a week within many of the communities we serve? These community classes offer the same certification as our private group trainings offer. Visit the calendar on the home page for dates and times of classes available in your area. Registration is easy for 1 or up to up to 10 students at a time simply by using a credit card on our site and by following the class link from our calendar. We can even invoice you if you like. Just complete this form to request. The invoiced option is great if you have an ongoing need. Why not have your entire group join us at a community class?
We also offer vouchers. Contact our office to purchase these. Vouchers are prepaid tickets to attend any one of hundreds of community classes we offer throughout the year. These tickets are mailed to you in bulk for your distribution as you see fit to your staff. Your staff can than pick and choose whatever date and time they want. Just follow the directions on the voucher to register and then submit the vouchers to the instructor as payment when they attend the class.
Advantages of pre-purchased vouchers:
- This is our least expensive way for companies to have their staff trained. This option has a savings of 30% or more over our private class price rates. The more vouchers you purchase, the bigger the discount per student.
- It is easy to administer – just hand out the vouchers. The employee picks a class date from our many public classes, registers, and attends.
- This is great for companies with multiple shifts as it is easier than trying to schedule a class that will fit everyone’s schedule.
We offer group training in the following areas:
Delaware (Northern Delaware including Wilmington, Claymont)
Florida (Tampa Bay, Ft Myers, Orlando, Ocala, and most of Western Central FL)
Iowa (Northern part of the state including: Mason City, Spencer, Estherville)
Maryland (Northern: limited areas near PA)
Minnesota (Twin Cities, St Cloud, All of Southern MN)
Pennsylvania (Philadelphia area, Harrisburg, York, Lancaster, Reading, Allentown, West Chester, King of Prussia)
South Dakota (Eastern: limited areas near MN)
Wisconsin (South Western part of the state including: Hudson, New Richmond, River Falls, Salem, La Cross)
Course offerings available:
- BLS Provider
- HeartSaver CPR and AED
- Combination CPR, AED and First Aid
- Bloodborne Pathogens
Why choose In-Pulse CPR to provide your company CPR training?
- The American Heart Association is the world’s most respected ‘CPR’ certification you can receive. All our instructors are AHA certified.
- We use the latest training equipment, including Laerdal and Prestan manikins and a large selection of AED trainer models.
- Our instructors share real-life CPR and emergency scenarios to help make training enjoyable and memorable. See what others are saying about our classes.
- Our American Heart Association CPR and First Aid certifications are valid for two years.
- Our pricing is fair and does not include any hidden charges.
In-Pulse CPR equipment:
In our CPR certification courses, we use the latest in Laerdal, Simulaids, and Prestan CPR manikins that are available. Since we have access to over 100 manikins (adult, child and infant), we can accommodate any size training group.
Trainers in other CPR certification classes might not always use an authentic dummy or manikins, instead using an unrealistic wedge or inflatable. You can trust that the first aid courses at In-Pulse CPR give a much more realistic training experience.
Automated External Defibrillators
In-Pulse CPR equipment:
We have a large selection of the most popular AED trainers in our inventory and can usually match the exact model to your facility’s type of AED.
Many others may have one or two AED models from which to choose. Often models are poor in quality and tough to use and may not even resemble an actual AED.