UpcomingInstructor Training Tuesday Oct 18th at 9:30am
Available Spaces: Only 5 left
October 18, 2022
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
[American Heart Association BLS Instructor]
This Course is for New Instructors or Instructors transferring to TC In-Pulse CPR, Inc.
Anyone can take this class.
You must have a current, unexpired BLS Provider certification already. If you do not have one, you can sign up for one here.
This course is taught by AHA TCF/TCC Mollie Bowman.
A One Day (8-hour) Training Session includes:
-Course topics help prepare you to teach the following AHA courses: Basic Life Support (BLS), Heartsaver CPR, AED, First Aid, and Bloodborne Pathogens
-An Instructor Manual will be given containing paperwork needed for instructing and documenting your classes.
-Guidance on how to align with an AHA training center and on how to find equipment, materials, and certification cards for your classes.
-2 Year AHA Instructor certification upon completion of course and follow-up steps.
A short lunch break is available. Lunch is not provided.
Registration and Completion Process:
- Register and pay online at inpulsecpr.com. The deadline for registration and payment is 2 days before the class.
- When you register, email a copy of your unexpired American Heart Association BLS Provider Certification Card. Card copy MUST be emailed to Christina@inpulsecpr.com in order to confirm your registration. You are NOT fully registered until the card is received and approved.
- Successfully complete the one-day Instructor course, including passing exam scores, successfully completing skills check, and the submission of all required AHA and In-Pulse CPR, Inc documentation forms.
- Complete the post-course steps within 60 days of the Instructor course:
- Email a copy of your BLS Instructor Essentials Online course certificate to Christina@inpulsecpr.com. (You can find the course at https://shopcpr.heart.org/bls-instructor-essentials-online)
- Schedule and complete your shadowing
- Pay the alignment fee, if aligning with In-Pulse CPR, Inc.
- Register on the AHA Instructor Network
- Schedule a monitoring of a full class at your site within the first three months of teaching
If you still have questions please email Christina here: Christina@inpulsecpr.com
You will receive a confirmation email with all the class details and instructions for the Instructor course day and the AHA online Essentials course once registration is complete.
Immediate credit card payment is required when registering or call us for other arrangements. Please click the ‘Register Now’ button to continue.