February is American Heart Month
– a time when people all over the country take a closer look at getting heart healthy.
- On average, someone in the U.S. suffers a heart attack every 34 seconds.*
- About every 40 seconds, someone in the U.S. has a stroke.*
*Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics, 2014 Update, American Heart Association
Consider an active and healthy eating lifestyle. Here are a few stories to help keep your new years resolutions on fitness and eating:
- Fitness in a bottle — If only it could be that easy!
- Lowering your Cholesterol
- The Top 4 Heart Healthy Foods
- Sugar Intake Linked to Obesity