- April 26, 2019
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
[American Heart BLS Instructor]
This Course is for New Instructors, those Renewing their Certification, or Instructors transferring to TC In-Pulse CPR, Inc.
This course is taught by AHA TCF/TCC Mollie Bowman.
-A One Day (8-hour) Training Session
-Course topics help prepare you to teach the following AHA courses: Basic Life Support (BLS), Heartsaver CPR, AED, First Aid, and Bloodborne Pathogens
-Instructor Manual will be given containing paperwork needed for instructing and documenting your classes.
-Guidance on how to align with an AHA training center and on how to find equipment, materials, and certification cards for your classes.
-2 Year AHA Instructor certification upon completion of course and follow-up steps.
A short lunch break is available. Lunch is not provided.
Registration and Completion Process:
- Register and pay online at inpulsecpr.com. The deadline for registration and payment is 7 days before the class.
- Email a copy of your unexpired American Heart Association BLS Provider or Heartsaver CPR Certification Card. Card copy MUST be emailed to [email protected] no later than 7 days prior to the class.
- Successfully complete the one-day course, including passing exam scores, successful completion of skills check, and the submission of all required AHA and In-Pulse CPR, Inc documentation forms.
- Complete the post-course steps within 60 days of the Instructor course:
- Schedule a monitoring of a full class at your site within the first six months of teaching
If you still have questions or are an instructor needing to renew please email Christina here: [email protected]
You will receive a confirmation email with all the class details and instructions for the Instructor course day and the AHA online Essentials course once registration is complete.
Immediate credit card payment is required when registering or call us for other arrangements. Please complete the following to continue:
Venue: East Tampa. FL
Venue Phone: 813-343-4024Address:
DIRECTIONS: From 1-4W take exit #7/US 92 W/Hillsborough Ave/US-301/Busch Gardens onto Fort King Hwy (US 301S) toward Riverview/State Fairgrounds. Make a sharp left onto Oak Fair blvd…make a U-turn at Laurel Fair Cir onto Oak Fair blvd and the hotel will be on your right.
LANDMARKS: Further up 301 there is a Five Guys and a Holiday Inn Express
Location staff will direct you to the meeting room.