New CPR Class Dates for Faribault MN
After repeated requests for more CPR classes in the southern part of Minnesota, In-Pulse CPR is now offering a monthly public CPR class in Faribault MN. This class will appear on various dates at the AmericInn Lodge and Suites conference room on Lavender Drive in Faribault, MN.
Click here to View our Class Calendar
Faribault was picked due to its central location for nearby cities including Northfield, Owatonna, Waseca, Zumbrota, Waterville, and other small nearby communities. In the past, those desiring to learn CPR in these areas have had to travel great distances to find a public American Heart CPR class.
Many individuals in southern Minnesota including nurses, daycare providers, teachers and dental providers are required to be CPR certified. Our 4-hour class will fulfill these individuals requirements for learning CPR.
‘You Can Learn A Lot From A CPR Dummy!’
Nearby institutions with staff and students requiring CPR training include:
- District One Hospital Faribault
- Owatonna Hospital
- Weseca Medical Center
- Northfield Hospital
- South Central College: Faribault Campus
- St. Olaf College
- Carleton College
- Riverland Community College Owatonna
- Concordia University Owatonna
- Pillsbury College Owatonna
- University of Minnesota Waseca
- Many public and private grade schools in the area
- Many private and public daycare facilities in the area