A collection of tributes to the everyday heroes that help make our lives safe. If you haven't recently taken a CPR class we urge you to do so. Click on "Class Calendar" above for your state's classes locations and times.
- A Tribute to Nurses December 20, 2016 Laura CriderBy Laura Crider At In-Pulse CPR, we don’t believe that you have to scale tall buildings or defeat scary villains to be a hero. Instead, we know that some of the greatest heroes live and work right here among us. Unfortunately, many of those heroes never get the honor that they are due. We want to ...
- History of Nursing July 14, 2011 Carin MangimeliThe formal somewhat standardized training of nurses can be traced as far as the third and fourth century Roman Empire’s Christian courtesans provided houses for the poor, sick, injured and homeless while women slaves provided nursing services.
- Sharing a common goal July 14, 2011 AnonymousNational recognized organizations…to teach, to train, to serve
- Tribute to Paramedics June 30, 2011 Pamela Arsena Written by Pamela Arsena Paramedics are the first line of defense when something has gone terribly wrong. They often see us in our worst hour and often times save the day. They work tiredly behind the scenes providing life saving medical attention to people in their time of need. Often times the work of a paramedic ...
- The American Heart Association: A brief history of a great institution. June 25, 2011 Pamela ArsenaIt wasn’t until the late 1930’s that AHA begun looking at ways to extend their activities to reach the public.
- Nursing Shortages May 23, 2011 Troy BowmanThe nursing shortage has many bad side effects in the medical community. It increases the number of hours nurses have to work. The increase of hours makes nurses feel highly stressed which in turn in some cases may lead to them not getting to spend time with their loved ones.
Blog Categories: What is CPR? | Why do we need CPR training? | Why do we need AED training? | Why do we need First Aid training? | Who needs Bloodborne Pathogens training? | What employers need to know about CPR training for their staff | Staying Healthy | Avoiding Injuries | Tributes to those who help make our lives safe | Survival stories | CNA Blog