Is she allergic to me

My wife has been dealing with a rash on her ring finger ever since we got married. The odd thing is this rash only happens during the winter months of the year. The rash has little blisters and is red. The irritation causes her to eventually remove her ring and use a neosporin or other skin remedy until it heals. Could she be allergic to the gold in the ring, maybe sweating causes the irritation, maybe she is just allergic to me jk. After several searches I found little about the subject. I would be interested if anyone else has dealt with anything similar to this before.