Pennsylvania CPR Training Calendar
CPR Certification Classes near me
Scroll down to view
If you are sick at all you MUST not attend. Your payment will be held to transfer to a later class.
Why Pay More! Workbooks included. Get your required certification fast!
BLS CPR + AED Certification Classes from $65 and up
Prices slightly higher for some dates. Click on location to view details.
CPR In-Person Training Locations in Pennsylvania
Click a class location below for details and to register. Pricing varies. Looking to schedule a group?
Change View: Harrisburg-York-Lancaster | Reading-King of Prussia-West Chester-Allentown-Pottstown | Philadelphia | View All
Events in February–March 2024
Our CPR certification and first aid courses are not only informative, but we aim to make them fun! Our classes provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run four hours, six hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR certification, AED training, and First Aid courses throughout the state.
Danielle S, EMT
[Instructor] was very informative and made the class very fun. I would take her class again when getting re-certified. Didn’t get bored and had loads of fun.
Brian W, Nurse Helper
Instructor made class fun and interesting. Had a blast and learned more than I had from previous classes.
Mark D, Foreman
Very well put together with easy, clear instruction. I have taken this course through different companies many times; In-Pulse CPR was way better by far. I will definitely be recommending this class to others. I will see you again in two years!
Adeeb M, M.D.
Instructor is very thorough. The is my 2nd time with In-Pulse CPR. I always enjoy taking this BLS course.
Jessica S, RN
I enjoyed your energetic personality. I would definitely take course again. Great instructor. Great energy.
Sallie B, Student
[Instructor] was extremely informative. She made the course so relatable to real world situations. I feel both competent and comfortable with the skills I learned today.
Take a class with us in confidence! We are one of the largest providers of public CPR training classes in Pennsylvania.
Regular customers include Hospitals, Public School Districts, US Coast Guard, EMS providers, and many others. We train upwards of 1500 students every month. Our classes are fun and complete, provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run four hours, six hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR AED and First Aid certification classes throughout Pennsylvania.
Are you thinking about taking an online certification, you may want to reconsider!
Online certification often requires you to test out with an instructor at a later date, it typically needs repeating every year, often not accepted by employers or institutions, and it cannot give you the type of individualized instruction we deliver.
Discover the In-Pulse difference in Central Pennsylvania.
In-Pulse CPR - Multiple local CPR certification training classes across Pennsylvania.
Whether you work as a healthcare professional, a teacher or school aide, with emergency and rescue services, or are just wanting to be prepared in any situation, our CPR certification and first aid courses can make all the difference.
CPR near me is our moto. At In-Pulse CPR, we believe in providing you the best first aid courses, AED and CPR certification possible. With a number of open enrollment classes located around Pennsylvania, at a variety of times, it's never been easier to get the training that you need. We also offer onsite private classes for your group statewide. In each of our classes, you will receive training and CPR certification in regards to adult, child, and infant resuscitation needs. This also includes directions in using an AED and emergency recognition.
First Aid training is also available and includes but is not limited to: soft tissue injuries, bone and muscle injuries, medical emergencies (including diabetic emergencies), anaphylactic shock (including how to use an epi-pen) and environmental emergencies.
All of our instructors with In-Pulse CPR come with years of experience in the medical field and offer real life experiences to help trainees better understand the importance of CPR.
We make training fun! Unsure what class to take? Click here for help!
- The Importance of Knowing CPR in the WorkplaceIn today’s fast-paced world, the ability to act swiftly in a time of crisis is crucial, especially in scenarios that involve medical emergencies. While CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) training and certification classes are highly recommended, certain businesses, like In-Pulse CPR, Inc., understand that requiring every employee to be CPR-certified is not always feasible for all positions. ...
- What will I learn from my CPR class?There are many things that you can learn from a C.P.R. class. You will learn how to perform high-quality C.P.R. and how to know if someone is having a heart attack or stroke. There is a bonus; you will also learn how to save someone from choking and what to do if the choking victim ...
- CPR Instruction: Giving Constructive FeedbackCPR instruction involves giving constructive feedback so students feel confident about their newly learned skills. Knowing this skill can go a long way toward making the learning environment interesting and positive. How to Use Constructive Criticism Properly Use constructive criticism to improve communications with students. Therefore, to make this happen you need to: Tell the student directly why something ...
- Camping and First Aid safetyCamping is a popular recreational activity throughout the United States, with over 41 million people taking to the wilderness each year to camp in the outdoors. They have good reasons to do so…
- COVID-19: Is CPR training an essential service?The new virus concerns make locking down community activity a priority to help contain it. But what about those essential services that need to continue to operate in midst of those concerns? When we think about ‘essential’ what comes to mind… Fire fighters, police departments, grocery stores, nurses / doctors. Did you know that there ...
- Philadelphians this is why It Is Important to Learn CPROne video recently went viral that showed Poncho, a police dog, providing CPR. The devoted canine from Madrid Spain performs the procedure on his handler who has pretended to pass out. First, the frisky canine jumps on the handler’s chest, then listens carefully to his breath. Even Dogs Know the Benefits of CPR The valiant canine continues ...
- Multiple CPR Classes in Delaware Valley Greater PhiladelphiaAmerican Heart Association CPR certification training The AHA is a Red Cross alternative for a 2 year CPR certification class. Did you know that Healthcare workers are required to retake the American Heart BLS certification class every two years. Not in Healthcare? We ...
- CPR Saves a LifeThe city of Philadelphia is campaigning to encourage its residents the benefits of learning CPR training. Statistically, the average person in Philadelphia is half as likely to assist a person suffering from cardiac arrest in comparison to other cities nationally. Because of this campaign, CPR was recently used to save the life of one-year old Jayson ...
- Bystander CPR: Important Facts You Should Know If You Are from PhiladelphiaResearch shows that Philadelphians need to learn CPR. In fact, studies indicate Philadelphia falls behind other cities when it comes to administering this life-saving procedure. That is why it is imperative that Philadelphians begin looking at the importance of CPR training. Why Everyone Needs to Learn CPR Most people are under the impression that CPR is a ...
Blog Categories: What is CPR? | Why do we need CPR training? | Why do we need AED training? | Why do we need First Aid training? | Who needs Bloodborne Pathogens training? | What employers need to know about CPR training for their staff | Staying Healthy | Avoiding Injuries | Tributes to those who help make our lives safe | Survival stories
BLS Healthcare CPR Certification, Heartsaver CPR, First Aid, AED Training, Bloodborne Pathogens
Avoid unreliable online certification providers. Online certification often requires you to test out with an instructor at a later date, it typically needs repeating every year, often not accepted by employers or institutions, and it cannot give you the type of individualized instruction we deliver.
CPR Classes PA - Providing American Heart training, Group CPR Training, Group AED Training, Group First Aid Training, and Group OSHA Safety Training throughout central PA, CPR classes in Harrisburg Pennsylvania Pennsylvania, CPR training in Mechanicsburg PA, York PA CPR Classes , CPR training near Hershey PA. Providing CPR Training Classes and CPR Courses in central Pennsylvania and Eastern Pennsylvania including Philadelphia, Allentown, King of Prussia, West Chester, and Doylestown. Dauphin County CPR, Lebanon County CPR, Providing CPR training for manufacturing, daycare, schools, foster care, parents, boyscouts, churches, small businesses, groups, individuals, corporations, First Aid Training, Adult AED / CPR Training, BLS for Healthcare Providers, HeartCode BLS CPR, HCP CPR, Dental CPR, Nursing CPR, Pediatric First Aid, Wilderness CPR Training, Educational Programs, Workplace CPR Training, Infant CPR Training, CPR Certification, First aid Classes, Bloodborne Pathogens Education, CPR Courses, First Aid Certification, CPR Training Classes with AHA, CPR for nursing students. Alternative to Red Cross CPR Classes in PA, Alternative to American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI), Services covering Harrisburg Metro area including Progress PA, Colonial Park PA, Hershey PA, Carlisle PA, Elizabethtown PA, York PA, Lebanon PA, Columbia PA, Hanover PA, Lancaster PA, Ephrata PA, Sunbury PA, Gettysburg Carroll Valley, PA, Pottsville PA, Chambersburg PA, Westminster MD. Alternate Red Cross CPR for Healthcare Providers and CPR for the Professional Rescuer classes in Bucks County, Montgomery County, Chester County, and Delaware County.
, , Personal Trainerr NASM CPR, impulse cpr training, In-person CPR class