Our Most Recommended AED Brands For our Florida Customers
Questions? We would love to help! Sales: Tampa (813) 343-4024 • Orlando (407) 279-3256 • All of Florida (877) 226-7311
All AED Packages include:
Free Same Day Shipping • Two Free Student Training Vouchers •
Alarmed Wall Cabinet • Signage • Facility AED Decal • Training • BONUS Free Rescue Kit • Guaranteed Lowest Price
We are Local and We know AEDs • NO ONE GIVES YOU MORE!
Zoll – Our Best AED
Zoll AED Plus Automated External Defibrillator Package
• Has lowest total cost of ownership, once installed
• Rugged design that resists dust and direct water spray (IP55 rating)
• ZOLL’s AED Plus® features Real CPR Help® that monitors how effectively you are performing CPR
HeartSine – Compact and Portable
HeartSine Samaritan Pad Automated External Defibrillator Package
• Combination pad/battery pack with same expiration date of 3 years making AED maintenance extremely easy
• Lightweight and Compact Design
• 10 Year Warranty – Longest in the Industry
Philips – A Trusted Name in Medical
Philips HeartStart OnSite AED Defibrillator Package
Cardiac Science – Popular in Schools and Athletic Fields
Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Plus AED Package
• 7 Year Manufacture Warranty
• Comes with Two Sets of Adult Pads
• Easy enough to use in schools or churches, advanced enough to by used by EMS & Police
We are a leader in CPR and AED education and certification in central Florida training over 700 students every month.
Do you own an AED? Does your staff know how to effectively use one? Do you know that learning CPR is also necessary?
A collection of informative articles regarding the importance of and the value of training for defibrillator use. At In-Pulse CPR we offer local training classes across the Tampa Bay, Orlando, Ft Myers, and all of Central Florida. Click on “Class Calendar” above for locations and times. Brandon, Orlando, and Spring Hill defibrillators are now available from a local provider.
Own a defibrillator? Register it at The Atrus National Registry. This free resource makes it easy for organizations to comply with notification and registration laws and better maintain their AEDs.
- The Life-Saving Importance in the Workplace October 26, 2016 Laura Crider If you work a standard 40+ hour week, you likely spend more of your waking hours at your workplace than you do at home. Your job gives you a way to provide for your family, and you develop close relationships with your co-workers and customers over time. At In-Pulse CPR, we are committed to empowering …
- Family of Lost Teen Calls for Further Use of CPR and AEDs September 15, 2014 Robin Johnson Several factors can lead to an individual’s heartbeat or breathing unexpectedly coming to a halt, from blood infections, to heart attacks, to simple accidents. Even when the cause of a cardiac arrest isn’t known, there is still a way to reduce the chances of the situation being fatal, if only someone nearby administers CPR immediately, …
- I understand why I need to learn CPR but why should I learn how to use an AED? July 24, 2014 Troy Bowman Many people understand the need to learn how to perform CPR but have trouble understanding why we also teach how to use an AED in all of our classes. An electric shock delivered quickly can be life saving. Units are becoming increasingly more popular at public venues including airports, sports areas, malls, …
- Automated External Defibrillator’s and the Workplace May 12, 2011 Laura_Frost In today’s world, we are noticing more and more people who have high blood pressure, high cholesterol or something indicating a problem with the heart. It is far too common that people are seen in the emergency room and placed on medication to make their heart slow down, …Tampa Bay
- Tips for your First Automated External Defibrillator Purchase April 15, 2011 Carin Mangimeli A defib unit will assist you to save the life of a heart attack victim – but only if you have one readily available and have been trained in its use. So do some legwork now and save a life in the future.
We have a real shortage of automated external defibrillators in Tampa, New Port Richey, Orlando, and St Pete. If you own or maintain any defibrillators in central Florida, have you checked your pads to see if they are expired? Owning a unit requires a few minutes a month of maintenance. Are the pads expired? Is the battery still functional? Be sure to keep a written log near your unit to keep track of your monthly inspection. If you live in Clearwater, Orange County, Ft Myers, Ocala Manatee Counties, Lee County, Hillsborough County, Pinellas County, Pasco & Hernando County…These areas are in need of more defibrillator available for public use. Check with your local fire department for specific availability near you.