Florida CPR Training Calendar
CPR Certification Classes near me
Scroll down to view
If you are sick at all you MUST not attend. Your payment will be held to transfer to a later class.
Why Pay More! Workbooks included. Get your required certification fast!
BLS CPR + AED Certification Classes from $55 and up
Prices slightly higher for some dates. Click on location to view details.
CPR Training Locations in Florida
BLS Healthcare Provider CPR or Heartsaver CPR / AED
CPR with First Aid
Click a class location below for details and to register. Pricing varies. Looking to schedule a group?
Events in February 2022
Our classes are fun and complete, provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run three hours, five hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR AED and First Aid certification classes throughout the state.
[Instructor] was extremely informative. She made the course so relatable to real world situations. I feel both competent and comfortable with the skills I learned today.
I enjoyed your energetic personality. I would definitely take course again. Great instructor. Great energy.
Instructor is very thorough. The is my 2nd time with In-Pulse CPR. I always enjoy taking this BLS course.
Very well put together with easy, clear instruction. I have taken this course through different companies many times; In-Pulse CPR was way better by far. I will definitely be recommending this class to others. I will see you again in two years!
Instructor made class fun and interesting. Had a blast and learned more than I had from previous classes.
[Instructor] was very informative and made the class very fun. I would take her class again when getting re-certified. Didn’t get bored and had loads of fun.
Take a class with us in confidence! We are by far the largest provider of public CPR training classes in Central Florida.
Regular customers include USF, UCF, Tampa General Hospital, Rasmussen University, BayCare, US Coast Guard, Walmart, Hillsborough County, Citrus County, Pinellas County, multiple EMS providers, school districts, and others. We train upwards of 1500 students every month. Our classes are fun and complete, provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run four hours, six hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR AED and First Aid certification classes throughout Central Florida.
Are you thinking about taking an online CPR certification? You may want to reconsider!
When considering to get your CPR certification online, know that you’ll have to test with an instructor at a later date, it usually needs repeating every year, and is often not accepted by employers or institutions. Plus, you won’t get the top-notch individualized instruction offered by In-Pulse CPR.
Discover the In-Pulse difference in Florida.
In-Pulse CPR – Multiple local CPR training classes across Florida.
You could be a teacher, a doctor, a nurse, a CNA, an EMS responder, or someone who simply wants to be prepared to make a difference. No matter the situation, the training received from CPR certification and first aid courses give you a vital skill to have—not to mention, a life-changing one.
CPR near me is our moto. Our Florida locations provide a variety of open enrollment class locations and times, giving you the flexibility to get your CPR certification when it works for you. We also offer onsite private group classes, where each CPR certification course provides training for resuscitating adults, children, and infants. Additionally, our classes demonstrate how to deal with an airway obstruction, recognition of an impending emergency, and clear instruction in the use of an automated external defibrillator or AED.
First Aid training is also available and includes but is not limited to: soft tissue injuries, bone and muscle injuries, medical emergencies (including diabetic emergencies), anaphylactic shock (including how to use an epi-pen) and environmental emergencies.
All of our instructors with In-Pulse CPR come with years of experience in the medical field and offer real life experiences to help trainees better understand the importance of CPR.
We make training fun! Unsure what class to take? Click here for help!
- Florida Public Schools need ‘CPR training’ requirement for graduating StudentsWhy Florida should Introduce CPR Training Requirement in High Schools Statistics have found that each year, over a quarter of a million Americans die suddenly as a result of cardiac arrest. According to statements given by medical experts, the best way to provide a stunning chance of survival to someone suffering from cardiac problems, it to ...
- Hiring a Tampa Florida Babysitter with CPR Training could Save Your Child’s LifeWith so many people living busy lives and dealing with hectic schedules these days, it is not uncommon for parents to seek out the assistance of a professional babysitter during the times they cannot provide care themselves. Sometimes, you may need a babysitter on hand for as little as a few hours a week so ...
- Tampa Babysitters Need to Understand CPR before They Take on an AssignmentBe Prepared – Obtain the Necessary CPR and First Aid Training Any Florida babysitter, 12 years of age or older, should be well-prepared before taking on a babysitting assignment. Therefore, your basic understanding of your responsibilities should also include first aid safety training and CPR. After all, children suffer from strains and sprains and can easily ...
- I understand why I need to learn CPR but why should I learn how to use an AED?Many people understand the need to learn how to perform CPR but have trouble understanding why we also teach how to use an AED in all of our classes. An electric shock delivered quickly by an AED can be life saving. AEDs are becoming increasingly more popular at public venues including airports, sports areas, malls, ...
- Best class – student commentI took the BLS class yesterday. Have been to fourteen of these so far in the last 28 yrs of my career . I would like to say that this was THE best, most enjoyable one I have ever sat through. The instructor, Jason, was FANTASTIC. He had just the right amount of humor, coupled ...
- Local Clermont Florida CPR classes with the American HeartClermont First Aid Training Classes | Clermont FL AED Training Classes | 5 class locations to choose from in area – Over 13 class locations in state! At In-Pulse CPR we take pride in our quality of teaching. We use the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment to provide for an interactive, experiential learning environment. We make ...
- Florida Hospital Carrollwood area CPR class optionsWe have a large amount of nurses and other healthcare workers who take our classes over an equivalent employer offered course. Please be assured that all Healthcare providers in the area will accept our program to fulfill your CPR requirements. When signing up please select a BLS for Healthcare course . At In-Pulse CPR we ...
- St Joseph Hospital CPR class offeringsSt Joseph Womens, St Joseph Childrens, St Joseph North, St Joseph Hospital We have a large amount of nurses and other healthcare workers who take our classes over an equivalent employer offered course. Please be assured that all Healthcare providers in the area will accept our program to fulfill your CPR requirements. When signing up ...
- Keiser University students of Florida welcome to attend CPR classesKeiser Tampa campus, Sarasota Keiser campus, Keiser Orlando, Lakeland Keiser University, Ft Myers Keiser University – CPR classes We have a large amount of nursing and medical students who take our classes over an equivalent college offered course. Please be assured that all nursing or medical programs in the area will accept our program to fulfill ...
Blog Categories: What is CPR? | Why do we need CPR training? | Why do we need AED training? | Why do we need First Aid training? | Who needs Bloodborne Pathogens training? | What employers need to know about CPR training for their staff | Staying Healthy | Avoiding Injuries | Tributes to those who help make our lives safe | Survival stories
BLS Healthcare CPR Certification, Heartsaver CPR, First Aid, AED Training, Bloodborne Pathogens
Avoid unreliable online certification providers. Online certification often requires you to test out with an instructor at a later date, it typically needs repeating every year, often not accepted by employers or institutions, and it cannot give you the type of individualized instruction we deliver.
CPR Classes FL – Providing American Heart CPR classes in Florida, AHA CPR FL, BLS Healthcare CPR in Florida, Central Florida CPR classes, Hillsborough County CPR, Bloodborne Pathogens training, Heartsaver CPR, AED training, Childcare licensing requirements for CPR and First Aid. Nursing CPR training, First Aid classes, Dental CPR, Heath care CPR, CPR classes in Tampa, FL, CPR training in Florida CPR, American Heart training Orlando, cpr training in Lakeland FL, cpr classes in Florida, Tampa Bay, Egypt Lake-Leto, Temple Terrace, Lake Magdalene, South Tampa, Mango, Brandon, Citrus Park, Bloomingdale, Oldsmar, Lutz, Safety Harbor, Pinellas Park, St Petersburg, East Lake, Dunedin, Plant City, Winston, Lakeland Highlands, Auburndale, Bartow, Winter Haven, Cypress Gardens, Zephyrhills, Bloomingdale, Haines City, and Lake Wales. CPR classes for Florida H.O.P.E. school kids (Health Opportunities through Physical Education), CPR Classes in Sarasota County, Manatee County, Hillsborough County, Pinellas County, Pasco County, Hernando County and Citrus County. Offering CPR training in Bayonet Point, Beacon Point, Dade City, Elfers, Gulf Harbors, Holiday, Hudson, Lacoochee, Land O’ Lakes, New Port Richey, Odessa, Port Richey, San Antonio, Shady Hills, St. Leo, Trinity, Wesley Chapel and Zephyrhills Florida. Providing CPR training for manufacturing, daycare, schools, foster care, parents, boyscouts, churches, small businesses, groups, individuals, corporations, First Aid Training, Adult AED / CPR Training, BLS for Healthcare Providers, Dental CPR, HeartCode BLS CPR, HCP CPR, Nursing CPR, Pediatric First Aid, Wilderness CPR Training, Educational Programs, Workplace CPR Training, Infant CPR Training, CPR Certification, Alternative to Cintas CPR, First aid Classes, Bloodborne Pathogens Education, CPR Courses, First Aid Certification, CPR Training Classes with AHA, CPR for nursing students. Alternative to Red Cross CPR Classes in FL, Alternative to American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI), Services covering the Tampa Bay Metro area. Providing Pro CPR or Professional Rescuers CPR. Course options for firefighters, EMS, lifeguards, athletic trainers, health care providers and other professional rescuers including all Medical Staff like EMT, CNA, LPN, RN, DR, etc, Personal Trainerr NASM CPR, Bravera Health CPR, impulse cpr training, In-person CPR class