Florida CPR Training Calendar
Scroll down to view
Our classes have NOT been canceled because of COVID-19 and yes we are taking extra precautions
If you are sick at all you MUST not attend. Your payment will be held to transfer to a later class.
BLS CPR + AED Certification Classes from $55 and up
Prices slightly higher for some dates. Click on location to view details.
Why Pay More! Workbooks included. Get your required certification fast!
Interested in becoming an American Heart CPR Instructor?
We limit our instructor classes to only 4 a year. The next instructor class is on July 19th.
CPR Training Locations in Florida
BLS Healthcare Provider CPR or Heartsaver CPR / AED
CPR with First Aid
Heart-Code eLearning blended classes now available for health care providers. Do you qualify?
Click a class location below for details and to register. Pricing varies. Looking to schedule a group?
Events in January–February 2022
|December 26, 2021||
December 27, 2021(3 events)
December 28, 2021(2 events)
December 29, 2021(1 event)
December 30, 2021(1 event)
December 31, 2021(1 event)
January 1, 2022(1 event)
|January 2, 2022||
January 3, 2022(2 events)
January 4, 2022(1 event)
January 5, 2022(2 events)
January 6, 2022(2 events)
January 7, 2022(2 events)
January 8, 2022(4 events)
|January 9, 2022||
January 10, 2022(2 events)
January 11, 2022(4 events)
||January 12, 2022||
January 13, 2022(1 event)
January 14, 2022(1 event)
January 15, 2022(2 events)
|January 16, 2022||
January 17, 2022(2 events)
January 18, 2022(1 event)
January 19, 2022(1 event)
January 20, 2022(2 events)
January 21, 2022(2 events)
January 22, 2022(1 event)
|January 23, 2022||
January 24, 2022(2 events)
January 25, 2022(2 events)
January 26, 2022(2 events)
January 27, 2022(1 event)
January 28, 2022(1 event)
January 29, 2022(3 events)
|January 30, 2022||
January 31, 2022(2 events)
February 1, 2022(1 event)
February 2, 2022(2 events)
||February 3, 2022||
February 4, 2022(1 event)
February 5, 2022(6 events)
Our classes are fun and complete, provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run three hours, five hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR AED and First Aid certification classes throughout the state.
[Instructor] was extremely informative. She made the course so relatable to real world situations. I feel both competent and comfortable with the skills I learned today.
I enjoyed your energetic personality. I would definitely take course again. Great instructor. Great energy.
Instructor is very thorough. The is my 2nd time with In-Pulse CPR. I always enjoy taking this BLS course.
Very well put together with easy, clear instruction. I have taken this course through different companies many times; In-Pulse CPR was way better by far. I will definitely be recommending this class to others. I will see you again in two years!
Instructor made class fun and interesting. Had a blast and learned more than I had from previous classes.
[Instructor] was very informative and made the class very fun. I would take her class again when getting re-certified. Didn’t get bored and had loads of fun.
Take a class with us in confidence! We are by far the largest provider of public CPR training classes in Central Florida.
Regular customers include USF, UCF, Tampa General Hospital, Rasmussen College, BayCare, US Coast Guard, Walmart, Hillsborough County, Citrus County, Pinellas County, multiple EMS providers, school districts, and others. We train upwards of 1500 students every month. Our classes are fun and complete, provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run four hours, six hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR AED and First Aid certification classes throughout Central Florida.
Are you thinking about taking an online CPR certification? You may want to reconsider!
When considering to get your CPR certification online, know that you’ll have to test with an instructor at a later date, it usually needs repeating every year, and is often not accepted by employers or institutions. Plus, you won’t get the top-notch individualized instruction offered by In-Pulse CPR.
Discover the In-Pulse difference in Florida.
In-Pulse CPR – Multiple local CPR training classes across Florida.
You could be a teacher, a doctor, a nurse, a CNA, an EMS responder, or someone who simply wants to be prepared to make a difference. No matter the situation, the training received from CPR certification and first aid courses give you a vital skill to have—not to mention, a life-changing one.
Our Florida locations provide a variety of open enrollment class locations and times, giving you the flexibility to get your CPR certification when it works for you. We also offer onsite private group classes, where each CPR certification course provides training for resuscitating adults, children, and infants. Additionally, our classes demonstrate how to deal with an airway obstruction, recognition of an impending emergency, and clear instruction in the use of an automated external defibrillator or AED.
First Aid training is also available and includes but is not limited to: soft tissue injuries, bone and muscle injuries, medical emergencies (including diabetic emergencies), anaphylactic shock (including how to use an epi-pen) and environmental emergencies.
All of our instructors with In-Pulse CPR come with years of experience in the medical field and offer real life experiences to help trainees better understand the importance of CPR.
We make training fun! Unsure what class to take? Click here for help!
- Weekly American Heart CPR training in St Petersburg areaIn-Pulse CPR is now offering weekly CPR classes in St Petes and Pinellas Park neighborhoods. These public classes offer CPR and / or First Aid certifications for Healthcare (BLS) and non-healthcare (Heartsaver) at convenient locations and times says a spokesman for the company. View St Petersburg and Pinellas Park CPR class calendar now The American Heart is ...
- HCC Hillsborough Community College nursing students welcome to attend our CPR Training ClassesHCC Nursing students CPR Training Classes We have a large amount of nursing and dental students who take our classes over an equivalent college offered course. Please be assured that all nursing or dental programs in the area will accept our program to fulfill your CPR requirements. When signing up please select a BLS for Healthcare ...
- American Health Institute Port Richey students welcome to attend our CPR Training ClassesAmerican Health Institute FL available CPR Training Classes We have a large amount of Medical Assistants and nursing students who take our classes over an equivalent college offered course. Please be assured that all nursing programs in the area will accept our program to fulfill your CPR requirements. When signing up please select a BLS for ...
- New Port Richey CPR Training ClassesNew Port Richey First Aid Training Classes | New Port Richey AED Training Classes At In-Pulse CPR we take pride in our quality of teaching. We use the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment to provide for an interactive, experiential learning environment. We make sure that each student leaves the classroom feeling confident in the skills they ...
- Galen College of Nursing students welcome to attend our CPR Training ClassesGalen School of Nursing FL CPR Training Classes We have a large amount of nursing and dental students who take our classes over an equivalent college offered course. Please be assured that all nursing or dental programs in the area will accept our program to fulfill your CPR requirements. When signing up please select a ...
- An Angel on WheelsAngels don’t always appear in mystical visions. Sometimes, they show up on bicycles. During St. Petersburg’s ‘Meek and Mighty Triathlon’, an annual May event to raise funds for St. Anthony’s Hospital, 37-year old Teresa McCoy was about to finish the cycling competition when she noticed a man who’d collapsed on the street. Two police officers ...
- Ocala CPR training ClassesOcala First Aid Training Classes | Ocala AED Training Classes This class is open to the public and is held one a month at: Rasmussen College Ocala Campus 4755 SW 46th Court Ocala, FL 34474 REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED At In-Pulse CPR we take pride in our quality of teaching. We use the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment to provide for an ...
- CPR: A Hands-on ApproachOur hands have been known to accomplish many things, but the greatest, is saving a life.
- In-Pulse CPR is Now Offering CPR Training Classes at 7 Metro Locations in Tampa FL AreaOnline PR News – 06-January-2011 –In-Pulse CPR is excited to announce the start of CPR training classes within the Tampa Bay, Florida area. Public class locations include Temple Terrace, Lakeland, East Tampa, North Tampa, Brandon, Clearwater, Oldsmar and others. Classes are offered to the general public as well as private group classes ...
Blog Categories: What is CPR? | Why do we need CPR training? | Why do we need AED training? | Why do we need First Aid training? | Who needs Bloodborne Pathogens training? | What employers need to know about CPR training for their staff | Staying Healthy | Avoiding Injuries | Tributes to those who help make our lives safe | Survival stories
BLS Healthcare CPR Certification, Heartsaver CPR, First Aid, AED Training, Bloodborne Pathogens
Avoid unreliable online certification providers. Online certification often requires you to test out with an instructor at a later date, it typically needs repeating every year, often not accepted by employers or institutions, and it cannot give you the type of individualized instruction we deliver.
CPR Classes FL – Providing American Heart CPR classes in Florida, AHA CPR FL, BLS Healthcare CPR in Florida, Central Florida CPR classes, Hillsborough County CPR, Bloodborne Pathogens training, Heartsaver CPR, AED training, Childcare licensing requirements for CPR and First Aid. Nursing CPR training, First Aid classes, Dental CPR, Heath care CPR, CPR classes in Tampa, FL, CPR training in Florida CPR, American Heart training Orlando, cpr training in Lakeland FL, cpr classes in Florida, Tampa Bay, Egypt Lake-Leto, Temple Terrace, Lake Magdalene, South Tampa, Mango, Brandon, Citrus Park, Bloomingdale, Oldsmar, Lutz, Safety Harbor, Pinellas Park, St Petersburg, East Lake, Dunedin, Plant City, Winston, Lakeland Highlands, Auburndale, Bartow, Winter Haven, Cypress Gardens, Zephyrhills, Bloomingdale, Haines City, and Lake Wales. CPR classes for Florida H.O.P.E. school kids (Health Opportunities through Physical Education), CPR Classes in Sarasota County, Manatee County, Hillsborough County, Pinellas County, Pasco County, Hernando County and Citrus County. Offering CPR training in Bayonet Point, Beacon Point, Dade City, Elfers, Gulf Harbors, Holiday, Hudson, Lacoochee, Land O’ Lakes, New Port Richey, Odessa, Port Richey, San Antonio, Shady Hills, St. Leo, Trinity, Wesley Chapel and Zephyrhills Florida. Providing CPR training for manufacturing, daycare, schools, foster care, parents, boyscouts, churches, small businesses, groups, individuals, corporations, First Aid Training, Adult AED / CPR Training, BLS for Healthcare Providers, Dental CPR, HeartCode BLS CPR, HCP CPR, Nursing CPR, Pediatric First Aid, Wilderness CPR Training, Educational Programs, Workplace CPR Training, Infant CPR Training, CPR Certification, Alternative to Cintas CPR, First aid Classes, Bloodborne Pathogens Education, CPR Courses, First Aid Certification, CPR Training Classes with AHA, CPR for nursing students. Alternative to Red Cross CPR Classes in FL, Alternative to American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI), Services covering the Tampa Bay Metro area. Providing Pro CPR or Professional Rescuers CPR. Course options for firefighters, EMS, lifeguards, athletic trainers, health care providers and other professional rescuers including all Medical Staff like EMT, CNA, LPN, RN, DR, etc, Personal Trainerr NASM CPR