Florida CPR Training Calendar
Our classes have NOT been cancelled because of COVID-19 and yes we are taking extra precautions
The American Heart offers an optional online class called Heart-Code BLS. This course is completed on your computer at home but does require a short ‘skill out’ session with our instructor. This ‘skill out’ with the instructor will help limit any potential exposure with a smaller class size and less classroom time. You will see this option when viewing and signing up for a class.
If you are sick at all you MUST not attend. Your payment will be held to transfer to a later class.
SALE - $45 BLS CPR + AED Certification Classes.
Some classes may be slightly higher. Prices shown reflects discount.
CPR Training Locations in Florida
BLS Healthcare Provider CPR or Heartsaver CPR / AED
CPR with First Aid
Click a class location below for details and to register
|November 1, 2020||
November 2, 2020
November 3, 2020
November 4, 2020
||November 5, 2020||November 6, 2020||
November 7, 2020
|November 8, 2020||November 9, 2020||
November 10, 2020
November 11, 2020
November 12, 2020
||November 13, 2020||
November 14, 2020
|November 15, 2020||November 16, 2020||
November 17, 2020
November 18, 2020
||November 19, 2020||November 20, 2020||
November 21, 2020
|November 22, 2020||November 23, 2020||
November 24, 2020
November 25, 2020
November 26, 2020
November 27, 2020
||November 28, 2020|
|November 29, 2020||
November 30, 2020
Ft Myers (Forum Blvd) 6:00 pm
Florida - SW
Ft Myers (Forum Blvd) (Heartcode skills) 9:00 pm
Florida - SW
December 1, 2020
South Tampa 5:00 pm
Florida - Tampa
South Tampa (Heartcode skills) 8:00 pm
Florida - Tampa
|December 2, 2020||December 3, 2020||December 4, 2020||
December 5, 2020
Tampa ($ALE) 9:00 am
Florida - Tampa
Tampa (Heartcode skills) 12:00 pm
Florida - Tampa
Our classes are fun and complete, provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run four hours, six hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR AED and First Aid certification classes throughout the state.
[Instructor] was extremely informative. She made the course so relatable to real world situations. I feel both competent and comfortable with the skills I learned today.
I enjoyed your energetic personality. I would definitely take course again. Great instructor. Great energy.
Instructor is very thorough. The is my 2nd time with In-Pulse CPR. I always enjoy taking this BLS course.
Very well put together with easy, clear instruction. I have taken this course through different companies many times; In-Pulse CPR was way better by far. I will definitely be recommending this class to others. I will see you again in two years!
Instructor made class fun and interesting. Had a blast and learned more than I had from previous classes.
[Instructor] was very informative and made the class very fun. I would take her class again when getting re-certified. Didn’t get bored and had loads of fun.
Take a class with us in confidence! We are by far the largest provider of public CPR training classes in Central Florida.
Regular customers include USF, UCF, Tampa General Hospital, Rasmussen College, BayCare, Public School Districts, US Coast Guard, EMS providers, and many others. We train upwards of 1500 students every month. Our classes are fun and complete, provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run four hours, six hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR AED and First Aid certification classes throughout Central Florida.
Are you thinking about taking an online CPR certification? You may want to reconsider!
When considering to get your CPR certification online, know that you’ll have to test with an instructor at a later date, it usually needs repeating every year, and is often not accepted by employers or institutions. Plus, you won’t get the top-notch individualized instruction offered by In-Pulse CPR.
Discover the In-Pulse difference in Florida.
In-Pulse CPR – Multiple local CPR training classes across Florida.
You could be a teacher, a doctor, a nurse, a CNA, an EMS responder, or someone who simply wants to be prepared to make a difference. No matter the situation, the training received from CPR certification and first aid courses give you a vital skill to have—not to mention, a life-changing one.
Our Florida locations provide a variety of open enrollment class locations and times, giving you the flexibility to get your CPR certification when it works for you. We also offer onsite private group classes, where each CPR certification course provides training for resuscitating adults, children, and infants. Additionally, our classes demonstrate how to deal with an airway obstruction, recognition of an impending emergency, and clear instruction in the use of an automated external defibrillator or AED.
First Aid training is also available and includes but is not limited to: soft tissue injuries, bone and muscle injuries, medical emergencies (including diabetic emergencies), anaphylactic shock (including how to use an epi-pen) and environmental emergencies.
All of our instructors with In-Pulse CPR come with years of experience in the medical field and offer real life experiences to help trainees better understand the importance of CPR.
We make training fun! Unsure what class to take? Click here for help!
- COVID-19: Is CPR training an essential service?The new virus concerns make locking down community activity a priority to help contain it. But what about those essential services that need to continue to operate in midst of those concerns? When we think about ‘essential’ what comes to mind… Fire fighters, police departments, grocery stores, nurses / doctors. Did you know that there ...
- CPR Classes MacDill AFBIn-Pulse CPR is now offering public CPR certification classes in South Tampa. This new location is only 3 miles from the Air Force Base of MacDill. Over the past several years we have seen an increase of students from the base at many of our other Tampa classes. By offering a site ...
- New FL CPR Bus Driver Law – We can help trainCase Study: Hillsborough County Transportation Hillsborough Country Transportation has 1500 drivers who are now required by this new law to be CPR/FA trained. They decided to certify 7 internal staff to become instructors through In-Pulse CPR. They are now teaching 2 classes every week with 37 students each class. At this pace, ...
- Nurse Shortage Increases in FloridaNurse Shortage is Real Every year National Nurses week honors nurses in May, or from May 6th to May 12th (Florence Nightingale’s birthday). The founder of modern nursing valued a commitment to care and compassion – hallmarks that give nursing its ethical and honest standing. However, nurses, while greatly valued, still are in short supply in the Sunshine State. Moreover, the ...
- CPR certification at over 13 classrooms across FloridaIn-Pulse CPR Inc, An American Heart Training Center (TC) Offering community classes in Tampa Bay, Ocala, Ft Myers, Orlando, more… At In-Pulse CPR we take pride in our quality of teaching. We use the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment to provide for an interactive, experiential learning environment. We make sure that each student leaves the classroom feeling confident in ...
- 5 Reasons Why you should become a CPR InstructorWork for yourself Upcoming Instructor class dates in Florida are listed below. Becoming an American Heart Instructor: You believe in the tremendous importance of CPR classes, and you have learned a lot by participating in these courses. If you are passionate about training and helping others, now is a great time to consider taking the next step ...
- Hot! Hot! Hot! Summer Time Sun SafetyAs we approach the dog days of summer, it is important to remind one’s self of the importance of sun and heat safety. While the human body requires sunlight in order to produce vitamin D, spending too much time exposed to intense UV rays, no matter what the season, is asking for discomfort at the ...
- How Business Owners Can Benefit From CPR ClassesAll throughout the gulf coast of Florida, there are several active, healthy communities such as New Port Richey, Town ‘n’ County and Tarpon Springs. These active communities are thriving with local businesses and organizations both large and small provider their employees with some form of health and safety training. Unfortunately, CPR classes and basic first ...
- Miami Dade Schools adding CPR as part of their curriculumIn a forward-thinking and health-minded decision, the school board of Miami-Dade county has become the first in the state to elect to educate students in Hands-Only CardioPulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) as part of their Physical Fitness curriculum. While Florida is not one of the country’s 34 states that require that students be taught CPR in schools, ...
Blog Categories: What is CPR? | Why do we need CPR training? | Why do we need AED training? | Why do we need First Aid training? | Who needs Bloodborne Pathogens training? | What employers need to know about CPR training for their staff | Staying Healthy | Avoiding Injuries | Tributes to those who help make our lives safe | Survival stories
BLS Healthcare CPR Certification, Heartsaver CPR, First Aid, AED Training, Bloodborne Pathogens
Avoid unreliable online certification providers. Online certification often requires you to test out with an instructor at a later date, it typically needs repeating every year, often not accepted by employers or institutions, and it cannot give you the type of individualized instruction we deliver.
CPR Classes FL – Providing American Heart CPR classes in Florida, AHA CPR FL, BLS Healthcare CPR in Florida, Central Florida CPR classes, Hillsborough County CPR, Bloodborne Pathogens training, Heartsaver CPR, AED training, Nursing CPR training, First Aid classes, Dental CPR, Heath care CPR, CPR classes in Tampa, FL, CPR training in Florida CPR, American Heart training Orlando, cpr training in Lakeland FL, cpr classes in Florida, Tampa Bay, Egypt Lake-Leto, Temple Terrace, Lake Magdalene, South Tampa, Mango, Brandon, Citrus Park, Bloomingdale, Oldsmar, Lutz, Safety Harbor, Pinellas Park, St Petersburg, East Lake, Dunedin, Plant City, Winston, Lakeland Highlands, Auburndale, Bartow, Winter Haven, Cypress Gardens, Zephyrhills, Bloomingdale, Haines City, and Lake Wales. CPR classes for Florida H.O.P.E. school kids (Health Opportunities through Physical Education), CPR Classes in Sarasota County, Manatee County, Hillsborough County, Pinellas County, Pasco County, Hernando County and Citrus County. Offering CPR training in Bayonet Point, Beacon Point, Dade City, Elfers, Gulf Harbors, Holiday, Hudson, Lacoochee, Land O’ Lakes, New Port Richey, Odessa, Port Richey, San Antonio, Shady Hills, St. Leo, Trinity, Wesley Chapel and Zephyrhills Florida. Providing CPR training for manufacturing, daycare, schools, foster care, parents, boyscouts, churches, small businesses, groups, individuals, corporations, First Aid Training, Adult AED / CPR Training, BLS for Healthcare Providers, Dental CPR, HeartCode BLS CPR, HCP CPR, Nursing CPR, Pediatric First Aid, Wilderness CPR Training, Educational Programs, Workplace CPR Training, Infant CPR Training, CPR Certification, Alternative to Cintas CPR, First aid Classes, Bloodborne Pathogens Education, CPR Courses, First Aid Certification, CPR Training Classes with AHA, CPR for nursing students. Alternative to Red Cross CPR Classes in FL, Alternative to American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI), Services covering the Tampa Bay Metro area. Providing Pro CPR or Professional Rescuers CPR. Course options for firefighters, EMS, lifeguards, athletic trainers, health care providers and other professional rescuers including all Medical Staff like EMT, CNA, LPN, RN, DR, etc, Personal Trainerr NASM CPR