Pennsylvania CPR Training Calendar
CPR Certification Classes near me
Scroll down to view
If you are sick at all you MUST not attend. Your payment will be held to transfer to a later class.
Why Pay More! Workbooks included. Get your required certification fast!
BLS CPR + AED Certification Classes from $65 and up
Prices slightly higher for some dates. Click on location to view details.
CPR Training Locations in Pennsylvania
Click a class location below for details and to register. Pricing varies. Looking to schedule a group?
Change View: Harrisburg-York-Lancaster | Reading-King of Prussia-West Chester-Allentown-Pottstown | Philadelphia | View All
Events in September 2023
Our CPR certification and first aid courses are not only informative, but we aim to make them fun! Our classes provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run four hours, six hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR certification, AED training, and First Aid courses throughout the state.
[Instructor] was extremely informative. She made the course so relatable to real world situations. I feel both competent and comfortable with the skills I learned today.
I enjoyed your energetic personality. I would definitely take course again. Great instructor. Great energy.
Instructor is very thorough. The is my 2nd time with In-Pulse CPR. I always enjoy taking this BLS course.
Very well put together with easy, clear instruction. I have taken this course through different companies many times; In-Pulse CPR was way better by far. I will definitely be recommending this class to others. I will see you again in two years!
Instructor made class fun and interesting. Had a blast and learned more than I had from previous classes.
[Instructor] was very informative and made the class very fun. I would take her class again when getting re-certified. Didn’t get bored and had loads of fun.
Take a class with us in confidence! We are one of the largest providers of public CPR training classes in Pennsylvania.
Regular customers include Hospitals, Public School Districts, US Coast Guard, EMS providers, and many others. We train upwards of 1500 students every month. Our classes are fun and complete, provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run four hours, six hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR AED and First Aid certification classes throughout Pennsylvania.
Are you thinking about taking an online certification, you may want to reconsider!
Online certification often requires you to test out with an instructor at a later date, it typically needs repeating every year, often not accepted by employers or institutions, and it cannot give you the type of individualized instruction we deliver.
Discover the In-Pulse difference in Central Pennsylvania.
In-Pulse CPR – Multiple local CPR certification training classes across Pennsylvania.
Whether you work as a healthcare professional, a teacher or school aide, with emergency and rescue services, or are just wanting to be prepared in any situation, our CPR certification and first aid courses can make all the difference.
CPR near me is our moto. At In-Pulse CPR, we believe in providing you the best first aid courses, AED and CPR certification possible. With a number of open enrollment classes located around Pennsylvania, at a variety of times, it’s never been easier to get the training that you need. We also offer onsite private classes for your group statewide. In each of our classes, you will receive training and CPR certification in regards to adult, child, and infant resuscitation needs. This also includes directions in using an AED and emergency recognition.
First Aid training is also available and includes but is not limited to: soft tissue injuries, bone and muscle injuries, medical emergencies (including diabetic emergencies), anaphylactic shock (including how to use an epi-pen) and environmental emergencies.
All of our instructors with In-Pulse CPR come with years of experience in the medical field and offer real life experiences to help trainees better understand the importance of CPR.
We make training fun! Unsure what class to take? Click here for help!
- CPR certification at over 13 classrooms across PennsylvaniaIn-Pulse CPR Inc, An American Heart Training Center (TC) Offering CPR training in Greater Lehigh Valley, Harrisburg, Allentown, Philadelphia, more… At In-Pulse CPR we take pride in our quality of teaching. We use the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment to provide for an interactive, experiential learning environment. We make sure that each student leaves the classroom feeling confident ...
- Why do we Need AED Training?Before we go into why we need AED training; we need to explore what an AED device is. AED is the abbreviation for Automated External Defibrillator. The AED is an important step in helping save a life. An AED is a machine that can be transported and utilized for the automatic diagnosis of life-endangering cardiac ...
- Philadelphia CPR Training on the GoEach year, nearly 4 million Pennsylvanians use SEPTA, the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transport Authority to get to their jobs, run errands, and explore all that this wonderful region has to offer. SEPTA uses rapid transit, buses, light rail, and other modes of transportation to get riders from Point A to Point B quickly and safely. You already ...
- “The Heart suddenly stopped!” What parents need to know.Everybody knows, when the heart stops beating, life ends. Sure? What if you were a bystander and knew how to give CPR (cardio-pulmonary resuscitation)? Or, what if your own child suddenly went into sudden cardiac arrest? Daunting to think about it? You might think this is a rare event. Every year, approximately eight children out of ...
- What is CPR? Philadelphia residents need to know.CPR is a first aid method of response called “Cardiopulmonary resuscitation”. This is a technique that is used in an attempt to rescue a person who has gone into cardiac arrest. CPR training is recommended by the American Heart Association and is something that everyone should learn how to do, even if you are not a ...
- Hot! Hot! Hot! Summer Time Sun SafetyAs we approach the dog days of summer, it is important to remind one’s self of the importance of sun and heat safety. While the human body requires sunlight in order to produce vitamin D, spending too much time exposed to intense UV rays, no matter what the season, is asking for discomfort at the ...
- New AHA CPR RecommendationsBy Peter J Klotunowitch A leading cause of death in the United States, cardiac arrest is caused when the heart suddenly stops, usually due to an electrical malfunction in the heart that causes an irregular heartbeat and disrupts blood flow through the body. Survival depends on immediate CPR and other actions starting with bystanders. American Heart Association ...
- 5 Reasons You Should Learn CPRBy Laura Crider Some people think that performing CPR is a job for for paramedics or medical professionals. Others believe CPR is only for those with years of training and extensive experience in medicine. At In-Pulse CPR, we believe that CPR training is for everyone. We don’t take this stance because we want to increase our ...
- CPR in SchoolsBefore he graduates from high school, you know that your student will be taught about literature, algebra, and even health. Today’s public school teachers work hard to give students a well-rounded education. However, some schools also give students an added bonus. When students from these schools receive their high school diplomas, they have CPR knowledge ...
Blog Categories: What is CPR? | Why do we need CPR training? | Why do we need AED training? | Why do we need First Aid training? | Who needs Bloodborne Pathogens training? | What employers need to know about CPR training for their staff | Staying Healthy | Avoiding Injuries | Tributes to those who help make our lives safe | Survival stories
BLS Healthcare CPR Certification, Heartsaver CPR, First Aid, AED Training, Bloodborne Pathogens
Avoid unreliable online certification providers. Online certification often requires you to test out with an instructor at a later date, it typically needs repeating every year, often not accepted by employers or institutions, and it cannot give you the type of individualized instruction we deliver.
CPR Classes PA – Providing American Heart training, Group CPR Training, Group AED Training, Group First Aid Training, and Group OSHA Safety Training throughout central PA, CPR classes in Harrisburg Pennsylvania Pennsylvania, CPR training in Mechanicsburg PA, York PA CPR Classes , CPR training near Hershey PA. Providing CPR Training Classes and CPR Courses in central Pennsylvania and Eastern Pennsylvania including Philadelphia, Allentown, King of Prussia, West Chester, and Doylestown. Dauphin County CPR, Lebanon County CPR, Providing CPR training for manufacturing, daycare, schools, foster care, parents, boyscouts, churches, small businesses, groups, individuals, corporations, First Aid Training, Adult AED / CPR Training, BLS for Healthcare Providers, HeartCode BLS CPR, HCP CPR, Dental CPR, Nursing CPR, Pediatric First Aid, Wilderness CPR Training, Educational Programs, Workplace CPR Training, Infant CPR Training, CPR Certification, First aid Classes, Bloodborne Pathogens Education, CPR Courses, First Aid Certification, CPR Training Classes with AHA, CPR for nursing students. Alternative to Red Cross CPR Classes in PA, Alternative to American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI), Services covering Harrisburg Metro area including Progress PA, Colonial Park PA, Hershey PA, Carlisle PA, Elizabethtown PA, York PA, Lebanon PA, Columbia PA, Hanover PA, Lancaster PA, Ephrata PA, Sunbury PA, Gettysburg Carroll Valley, PA, Pottsville PA, Chambersburg PA, Westminster MD. Alternate Red Cross CPR for Healthcare Providers and CPR for the Professional Rescuer classes in Bucks County, Montgomery County, Chester County, and Delaware County.
, , Personal Trainerr NASM CPR, impulse cpr training, In-person CPR class