Florida CPR Training Calendar
Our classes have NOT been cancelled because of COVID-19 and yes we are taking extra precautions
If you are sick at all you MUST not attend. Your payment will be held to transfer to a later class.
SALE - $45 CPR Classes.
Some classes may be slightly higher. Prices shown reflects discount.
CPR Training Locations in Florida
BLS Healthcare Provider CPR or Heartsaver CPR / AED
CPR with First Aid
Heart-Code eLearning blended classes now available for health care providers. Do you qualify?
Click a class location below for details and to register. Pricing varies. Looking to schedule a group?
Events in December 2021–January 2022
|November 28, 2021||November 29, 2021||
November 30, 2021(3 events)
December 1, 2021(3 events)
||December 2, 2021||
December 3, 2021(3 events)
December 4, 2021(3 events)
|December 5, 2021||
December 6, 2021(2 events)
December 7, 2021(3 events)
December 8, 2021(3 events)
December 9, 2021(2 events)
December 10, 2021(1 event)
December 11, 2021(2 events)
|December 12, 2021||
December 13, 2021(3 events)
December 14, 2021(2 events)
December 15, 2021(2 events)
December 16, 2021(1 event)
December 17, 2021(2 events)
December 18, 2021(3 events)
|December 19, 2021||
December 20, 2021(1 event)
December 21, 2021(3 events)
December 22, 2021(2 events)
December 23, 2021(1 event)
December 24, 2021(1 event)
December 25, 2021(1 event)
|December 26, 2021||
December 27, 2021(3 events)
December 28, 2021(2 events)
December 29, 2021(1 event)
December 30, 2021(1 event)
December 31, 2021(1 event)
January 1, 2022(1 event)
Our classes are fun and complete, provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run three hours, five hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR AED and First Aid certification classes throughout the state.
[Instructor] was extremely informative. She made the course so relatable to real world situations. I feel both competent and comfortable with the skills I learned today.
I enjoyed your energetic personality. I would definitely take course again. Great instructor. Great energy.
Instructor is very thorough. The is my 2nd time with In-Pulse CPR. I always enjoy taking this BLS course.
Very well put together with easy, clear instruction. I have taken this course through different companies many times; In-Pulse CPR was way better by far. I will definitely be recommending this class to others. I will see you again in two years!
Instructor made class fun and interesting. Had a blast and learned more than I had from previous classes.
[Instructor] was very informative and made the class very fun. I would take her class again when getting re-certified. Didn’t get bored and had loads of fun.
Take a class with us in confidence! We are by far the largest provider of public CPR training classes in Central Florida.
Regular customers include USF, UCF, Tampa General Hospital, Rasmussen College, BayCare, US Coast Guard, Walmart, Hillsborough County, Citrus County, Pinellas County, multiple EMS providers, school districts, and others. We train upwards of 1500 students every month. Our classes are fun and complete, provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run four hours, six hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR AED and First Aid certification classes throughout Central Florida.
Are you thinking about taking an online CPR certification? You may want to reconsider!
When considering to get your CPR certification online, know that you’ll have to test with an instructor at a later date, it usually needs repeating every year, and is often not accepted by employers or institutions. Plus, you won’t get the top-notch individualized instruction offered by In-Pulse CPR.
Discover the In-Pulse difference in Florida.
In-Pulse CPR – Multiple local CPR training classes across Florida.
You could be a teacher, a doctor, a nurse, a CNA, an EMS responder, or someone who simply wants to be prepared to make a difference. No matter the situation, the training received from CPR certification and first aid courses give you a vital skill to have—not to mention, a life-changing one.
Our Florida locations provide a variety of open enrollment class locations and times, giving you the flexibility to get your CPR certification when it works for you. We also offer onsite private group classes, where each CPR certification course provides training for resuscitating adults, children, and infants. Additionally, our classes demonstrate how to deal with an airway obstruction, recognition of an impending emergency, and clear instruction in the use of an automated external defibrillator or AED.
First Aid training is also available and includes but is not limited to: soft tissue injuries, bone and muscle injuries, medical emergencies (including diabetic emergencies), anaphylactic shock (including how to use an epi-pen) and environmental emergencies.
All of our instructors with In-Pulse CPR come with years of experience in the medical field and offer real life experiences to help trainees better understand the importance of CPR.
We make training fun! Unsure what class to take? Click here for help!
- Are you really safe when you go to the beach?Swimming seems like such a simple thing. It’s something that most Floridians don’t really give a second thought to. But how do you know when you are at the beach with your family that you are really safe? There are many dangers when going to the beach. For children, it’s probably a good idea to make ...
- Beach Safety Tips for a Safer SummerBeach Warning Flags You see them flying on all of Florida’s public beaches, they are there to let swimmers know if it is safe to swim or not but, do you really know what they mean? The beach is a wonderful place to spend a hot summer day but, the ocean can change very quickly and ...
- Going to the Beach? Remember, Safety Comes First!In my opinion, there’s nothing more fun to do in the summer than take a beach vacation. Growing up, my family and I would visit the beach multiple times a year and we all loved it! Splashing in the waves, walking on the wet sand, collecting shells – it can’t get much better than that! Even ...
- Babysitting and CPR / First AidBabysitting is an important job. It requires first and foremost, the love of children, but beyond that, there are many qualifications you must possess in order to be a good and responsible babysitter. Children of all ages have needs that require tending to. You will need to be aware of the different age groups, and ...
- Severe Weather Safety TipsIn 2011 Atlanta, GA suffered from more severe weather than it has in many years. It seems as though the weather here in Atlanta gets worse every year; with everything from snow storms that last for weeks to a battery of tornados, and thunder storms that rage across the state like an angry bull. Be Ready ...
- Even First Responders Can Become Disaster Victims, Atlanta Ice Storm Jan 2011“I’m trained in CPR and always thought of myself as a first responder and a caretaker of others, but during Atlanta’s ice storm in January, 2011 I was the one who ended up needing assistance”, reflects Dr. Benjamin Albright. The icy parking lot in front of his busy Marietta chiropractic office lay at the bottom ...
- CPR Saves Senior Citizen’s Life in TampaWritten by Benjamin Roussey An 89-year old man has been admitted, in serious condition, to the burn unit at Tampa General Hospital, following a fire that gutted his home. The elderly man named Charles “Luke” Davis lived on 22nd Avenue South in St. Petersburg where he became trapped by a major fire. Neighbors smelled smoke but failed ...
- Safety on the beachwritten by Pearl Salkin | What could be better than spending a beautiful spring day at the beach? Kids living at the coast or lakeside have perennially played hooky on a hot May day to enjoy the sand and the surf. Similarly, grandmas and grandpas in Miami and throughout the Sunshine State often find the call ...
- St Petersburg College Health Students Wecome to our CPR Training ClassesSPC CPR Training Classes At In-Pulse CPR we love to teach CPR and it shows. We use the latest state-of-the-art CPR equipment to provide for an interactive, experiential learning environment. We make sure that each student leaves the classroom feeling confident in the skills they gained. Our classes are fun too! Click here to View our Class ...
Blog Categories: What is CPR? | Why do we need CPR training? | Why do we need AED training? | Why do we need First Aid training? | Who needs Bloodborne Pathogens training? | What employers need to know about CPR training for their staff | Staying Healthy | Avoiding Injuries | Tributes to those who help make our lives safe | Survival stories
BLS Healthcare CPR Certification, Heartsaver CPR, First Aid, AED Training, Bloodborne Pathogens
Avoid unreliable online certification providers. Online certification often requires you to test out with an instructor at a later date, it typically needs repeating every year, often not accepted by employers or institutions, and it cannot give you the type of individualized instruction we deliver.
CPR Classes FL – Providing American Heart CPR classes in Florida, AHA CPR FL, BLS Healthcare CPR in Florida, Central Florida CPR classes, Hillsborough County CPR, Bloodborne Pathogens training, Heartsaver CPR, AED training, Nursing CPR training, First Aid classes, Dental CPR, Heath care CPR, CPR classes in Tampa, FL, CPR training in Florida CPR, American Heart training Orlando, cpr training in Lakeland FL, cpr classes in Florida, Tampa Bay, Egypt Lake-Leto, Temple Terrace, Lake Magdalene, South Tampa, Mango, Brandon, Citrus Park, Bloomingdale, Oldsmar, Lutz, Safety Harbor, Pinellas Park, St Petersburg, East Lake, Dunedin, Plant City, Winston, Lakeland Highlands, Auburndale, Bartow, Winter Haven, Cypress Gardens, Zephyrhills, Bloomingdale, Haines City, and Lake Wales. CPR classes for Florida H.O.P.E. school kids (Health Opportunities through Physical Education), CPR Classes in Sarasota County, Manatee County, Hillsborough County, Pinellas County, Pasco County, Hernando County and Citrus County. Offering CPR training in Bayonet Point, Beacon Point, Dade City, Elfers, Gulf Harbors, Holiday, Hudson, Lacoochee, Land O’ Lakes, New Port Richey, Odessa, Port Richey, San Antonio, Shady Hills, St. Leo, Trinity, Wesley Chapel and Zephyrhills Florida. Providing CPR training for manufacturing, daycare, schools, foster care, parents, boyscouts, churches, small businesses, groups, individuals, corporations, First Aid Training, Adult AED / CPR Training, BLS for Healthcare Providers, Dental CPR, HeartCode BLS CPR, HCP CPR, Nursing CPR, Pediatric First Aid, Wilderness CPR Training, Educational Programs, Workplace CPR Training, Infant CPR Training, CPR Certification, Alternative to Cintas CPR, First aid Classes, Bloodborne Pathogens Education, CPR Courses, First Aid Certification, CPR Training Classes with AHA, CPR for nursing students. Alternative to Red Cross CPR Classes in FL, Alternative to American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI), Services covering the Tampa Bay Metro area. Providing Pro CPR or Professional Rescuers CPR. Course options for firefighters, EMS, lifeguards, athletic trainers, health care providers and other professional rescuers including all Medical Staff like EMT, CNA, LPN, RN, DR, etc, Personal Trainerr NASM CPR