Minnesota CPR Training Calendar
CPR Certification Classes near me
Scroll down to view
If you are sick at all you MUST not attend. Your payment will be held to transfer to a later class.
Why Pay More! Workbooks included. Get your required certification fast!
BLS CPR + AED Certification Classes from $65 and up
Prices slightly higher for some dates. Click on location to view details.
CPR In-Person Training Locations in Minnesota
Click a class location below for details and to register. Pricing varies. Looking to schedule a group?
Events in December 2023
Our classes are fun and complete, provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run four hours, six hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR AED and First Aid certification classes throughout the state.
[Instructor] was extremely informative. She made the course so relatable to real world situations. I feel both competent and comfortable with the skills I learned today.
I enjoyed your energetic personality. I would definitely take course again. Great instructor. Great energy.
Instructor is very thorough. The is my 2nd time with In-Pulse CPR. I always enjoy taking this BLS course.
Very well put together with easy, clear instruction. I have taken this course through different companies many times; In-Pulse CPR was way better by far. I will definitely be recommending this class to others. I will see you again in two years!
Instructor made class fun and interesting. Had a blast and learned more than I had from previous classes.
[Instructor] was very informative and made the class very fun. I would take her class again when getting re-certified. Didn’t get bored and had loads of fun.
Take a class with us in confidence! We are one of the largest providers of public CPR training classes in Minnesota.
Regular customers include Alina Health, Best Buy, HealthEast, Hennepin Technical College, Rasmussen University, U of M, Public School Districts, EMS providers, State and Local Government, and many others. We train upwards of 1500 students every month. Our classes are fun and complete, provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run four hours, six hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR AED and First Aid certification classes throughout all of Central and Southern Minnesota.
Are you thinking about taking an online certification, you may want to reconsider!
Online certification often requires you to test out with an instructor at a later date, it typically needs repeating every year, often not accepted by employers or institutions, and it cannot give you the type of individualized instruction we deliver.
Discover the In-Pulse difference in Minnesota.
In-Pulse CPR – Multiple local CPR certification and training classes across Minnesota.
It doesn’t matter if you are a healthcare professional, a teacher, childcare provider, businessman or woman, laborer, student, parent, or just a neighbor. It is important that you are prepared for a cardiac emergency. Being prepared can make the difference between life and death.
At In-Pulse CPR, we feel that you CAN learn a lot from a “dummy”. CPR near me is our moto. We offer a variety of open enrollment classes and times in multiple locations in the Minneapolis area and across Minnesota. These CPR certification sessions, first aid courses, bloodborne pathogen trainings and more can provide the training you need. We also offer onsite private classes for your group statewide. Every class includes adult, child, and infant CPR training, including the treatment of an airway obstruction, recognition of an impending emergency, and clear instruction in the use of an automated external defibrillator or AED.
First Aid training is also available and includes but is not limited to: soft tissue injuries, bone and muscle injuries, medical emergencies (including diabetic emergencies), anaphylactic shock (including how to use an epi-pen) and environmental emergencies.
All of our instructors with In-Pulse CPR come with years of experience in the medical field and offer real life experiences to help trainees better understand the importance of CPR certification.
We make training fun! Unsure what class to take? Click here for help!
- The Importance of Knowing CPR in the WorkplaceIn today’s fast-paced world, the ability to act swiftly in a time of crisis is crucial, especially in scenarios that involve medical emergencies. While CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) training and certification classes are highly recommended, certain businesses, like In-Pulse CPR, Inc., understand that requiring every employee to be CPR-certified is not always feasible for all positions. ...
- What will I learn from my CPR class?There are many things that you can learn from a C.P.R. class. You will learn how to perform high-quality C.P.R. and how to know if someone is having a heart attack or stroke. There is a bonus; you will also learn how to save someone from choking and what to do if the choking victim ...
- CPR Instruction: Giving Constructive FeedbackCPR instruction involves giving constructive feedback so students feel confident about their newly learned skills. Knowing this skill can go a long way toward making the learning environment interesting and positive. How to Use Constructive Criticism Properly Use constructive criticism to improve communications with students. Therefore, to make this happen you need to: Tell the student directly why something ...
- CPR Instructor classes Minneapolis /St Paul MinnesotaIn-Pulse CPR is an American Heart Training Center leader. We are the largest and most respected provider of community based classes in Minnesota. Learn to be an instructor from the best! Why take an American Heart Instructor Class with us? In-Pulse CPR has trained over 125 thousand students since 2009 . Our ...
- Camping and First Aid safetyCamping is a popular recreational activity throughout the United States, with over 41 million people taking to the wilderness each year to camp in the outdoors. They have good reasons to do so…
- COVID-19: Is CPR training an essential service?The new virus concerns make locking down community activity a priority to help contain it. But what about those essential services that need to continue to operate in midst of those concerns? When we think about ‘essential’ what comes to mind… Fire fighters, police departments, grocery stores, nurses / doctors. Did you know that there ...
- CPR certification at over 13 classrooms across MinnesotaIn-Pulse CPR Inc, An American Heart Training Center (TC) Offering community certification classes in Twin Cities, St Cloud, Rochester, and more… At In-Pulse CPR we take pride in our quality of teaching. We use the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment to provide for an interactive, experiential learning environment. We make sure that each student leaves the classroom feeling confident in ...
Blog Categories: What is CPR? | Why do we need CPR training? | Why do we need AED training? | Why do we need First Aid training? | Who needs Bloodborne Pathogens training? | What employers need to know about CPR training for their staff | Staying Healthy | Avoiding Injuries | Tributes to those who help make our lives safe | Survival stories
BLS Healthcare CPR Certification, Heartsaver CPR, First Aid, AED Training, Bloodborne Pathogens
Avoid unreliable online certification providers. Online certification often requires you to test out with an instructor at a later date, it typically needs repeating every year, often not accepted by employers or institutions, and it cannot give you the type of individualized instruction we deliver.
CPR Classes MN – Providing American Heart training, Group CPR Training, Group AED Training, Group First Aid Training, and Group OSHA Safety Training throughout CPR training Minneapolis, St Paul CPR Classes, St Cloud, CPR classes in Duluth and Twin Cities CPR Classes area. Childcare Licensing Requirement CPR and First Aid. Providing CPR Training Classes and CPR Courses in Minneapolis, MN. CPR in Ramsey County, Hennepin County, Carver County, Scott County, Dakota County, Washington County, Wright County. Providing CPR training for manufacturing, daycare, schools, foster care, parents, boyscouts, churches, small businesses, groups, individuals, corporations, First Aid Training, Adult AED / CPR Training, BLS for Healthcare Providers, Dental CPR, HeartCode BLS CPR, HCP CPR, Nursing CPR, Pediatric First Aid, Wilderness CPR Training, Educational Programs, Workplace CPR Training, Infant CPR Training, CPR Certification, Alternative to Cintas CPR, First aid Classes, Bloodborne Pathogens Education, CPR Courses, First Aid Certification, CPR Training Classes with AHA, CPR for nursing students. Alternative to Red Cross CPR Classes in MN, Alternative to American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI), Services covering the Twincities Metro area including Anoka, Ramsey, Andover, Coon Rapids, Champlin, Blaine, Fridley, Forest Lake, White Bear Lake, Woodbury, Maplewood, Minneapolis, St. Paul, Oakdale, Stillwater, Roseville, Shoreview, New Brighton, Columbia Heights, St Louis Park, Eden Prairie, Edina, Bloomington, Burnsville, Shakopee, Chaska, Richfield, Inver Grove Heights, Maple Grove, Plymouth, Crystal, Hopkins, Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Center, Minnetonka, Hastings, Mounds View, Vadnais Heights, Lino Lakes, West St Paul, South St. Paul, Cottage Grove, Rosemount, Lakeville, Farmington, Faribault, Prior Lake, Apple Valley, Savage, Rogers, Osseo, Elk River, Ham Lake, Mahtomedi, Shoreview, Arden Hills, Eagan, Brainerd, Duluth, Albertville, Monticello, Big Lake, Becker, Buffalo, Albert Lea, Rochester, Mankato, Fairmont, Zumbrota, Northfield, Personal Trainerr NASM CPR, impulse cpr training, In-person CPR class