Minnesota CPR Training Calendar
Scroll down to view
Our classes have NOT been canceled because of COVID-19 and yes we are taking extra precautions
If you are sick at all you MUST not attend. Your payment will be held to transfer to a later class.
BLS CPR + AED Certification Classes from $65 and up
Prices slightly higher for some dates. Click on location to view details.
Why Pay More! Workbooks included. Get your required certification fast!
Interested in becoming an American Heart CPR Instructor?
We limit our instructor classes to only 4 a year. The next instructor class is July 12,2022.
CPR Training Locations in Minnesota
Heart-Code eLearning blended classes now available for health care providers. Do you qualify?
Click a class location below for details and to register. Pricing varies. Looking to schedule a group?
Events in November–December 2021
October 31, 2021(1 event)
November 1, 2021(2 events)
November 2, 2021(2 events)
November 3, 2021(2 events)
November 4, 2021(2 events)
November 5, 2021(2 events)
November 6, 2021(2 events)
|November 7, 2021||
November 8, 2021(1 event)
November 9, 2021(2 events)
November 10, 2021(3 events)
November 11, 2021(3 events)
November 12, 2021(1 event)
November 13, 2021(2 events)
|November 14, 2021||
November 15, 2021(1 event)
November 16, 2021(4 events)
November 17, 2021(1 event)
November 18, 2021(2 events)
November 19, 2021(1 event)
November 20, 2021(3 events)
|November 21, 2021||
November 22, 2021(1 event)
November 23, 2021(2 events)
November 24, 2021(1 event)
November 25, 2021(1 event)
November 26, 2021(3 events)
November 27, 2021(3 events)
|November 28, 2021||
November 29, 2021(2 events)
November 30, 2021(3 events)
December 1, 2021(3 events)
December 2, 2021(1 event)
December 3, 2021(2 events)
December 4, 2021(1 event)
Our classes are fun and complete, provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run four hours, six hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR AED and First Aid certification classes throughout the state.
[Instructor] was extremely informative. She made the course so relatable to real world situations. I feel both competent and comfortable with the skills I learned today.
I enjoyed your energetic personality. I would definitely take course again. Great instructor. Great energy.
Instructor is very thorough. The is my 2nd time with In-Pulse CPR. I always enjoy taking this BLS course.
Very well put together with easy, clear instruction. I have taken this course through different companies many times; In-Pulse CPR was way better by far. I will definitely be recommending this class to others. I will see you again in two years!
Instructor made class fun and interesting. Had a blast and learned more than I had from previous classes.
[Instructor] was very informative and made the class very fun. I would take her class again when getting re-certified. Didn’t get bored and had loads of fun.
Take a class with us in confidence! We are one of the largest providers of public CPR training classes in Minnesota.
Regular customers include Alina Health, Best Buy, HealthEast, Hennepin Technical College, Rasmussen College, U of M, Public School Districts, EMS providers, State and Local Government, and many others. We train upwards of 1500 students every month. Our classes are fun and complete, provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run four hours, six hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR AED and First Aid certification classes throughout all of Central and Southern Minnesota.
Are you thinking about taking an online certification, you may want to reconsider!
Online certification often requires you to test out with an instructor at a later date, it typically needs repeating every year, often not accepted by employers or institutions, and it cannot give you the type of individualized instruction we deliver.
Discover the In-Pulse difference in Minnesota.
In-Pulse CPR – Multiple local CPR certification and training classes across Minnesota.
It doesn’t matter if you are a healthcare professional, a teacher, childcare provider, businessman or woman, laborer, student, parent, or just a neighbor. It is important that you are prepared for a cardiac emergency. Being prepared can make the difference between life and death.
At In-Pulse CPR, we feel that you CAN learn a lot from a “dummy”. We offer a variety of open enrollment class locations and times in multiple locations in the Minneapolis area and across Minnesota. These CPR certification sessions, first aid courses, bloodborne pathogen trainings and more can provide the training you need. We also offer onsite private classes for your group statewide. Every class includes adult, child, and infant CPR training, including the treatment of an airway obstruction, recognition of an impending emergency, and clear instruction in the use of an automated external defibrillator or AED.
First Aid training is also available and includes but is not limited to: soft tissue injuries, bone and muscle injuries, medical emergencies (including diabetic emergencies), anaphylactic shock (including how to use an epi-pen) and environmental emergencies.
All of our instructors with In-Pulse CPR come with years of experience in the medical field and offer real life experiences to help trainees better understand the importance of CPR certification.
We make training fun! Unsure what class to take? Click here for help!
- Minnesota Community Strives for Heart SafetyBy Laura Crider Sadly, almost everyone knows someone who has experienced a cardiac arrest. The next victim could be your co-worker, your neighbor, or a random stranger you pass on the street. In the state of Minnesota, cardiovascular events are currently the second leading cause of death, making them responsible for nearly 20 percent of in-state ...
- New AHA CPR RecommendationsBy Peter J Klotunowitch A leading cause of death in the United States, cardiac arrest is caused when the heart suddenly stops, usually due to an electrical malfunction in the heart that causes an irregular heartbeat and disrupts blood flow through the body. Survival depends on immediate CPR and other actions starting with bystanders. American Heart Association ...
- 5 Reasons You Should Learn CPRBy Laura Crider Some people think that performing CPR is a job for for paramedics or medical professionals. Others believe CPR is only for those with years of training and extensive experience in medicine. At In-Pulse CPR, we believe that CPR training is for everyone. We don’t take this stance because we want to increase our ...
- University of Minnesota Student or Staff CPR classesAre you a new student required to get your CPR certification? Is your CPR certification expiring? We offer CPR certification classes at over 13 locations in the Twin Cities area with location near the U of M campus. Click here to View our Class Calendar U of M Minneapolis students the following certification are available: BLS Healthcare CPR / Heath ...
- CPR in SchoolsBefore he graduates from high school, you know that your student will be taught about literature, algebra, and even health. Today’s public school teachers work hard to give students a well-rounded education. However, some schools also give students an added bonus. When students from these schools receive their high school diplomas, they have CPR knowledge ...
- Now offering American Heart CPR private group classes in Mason City, Waterloo, Dubuque and all of northern IowaIn-Pulse CPR is a large American Heart Training Center (TC) offering private onsite CPR, AED, First Aid, and / or Bloodborne Pathogen training to companies and organizations looking to train 5 or more of their staff. Course offerings include . Inquire or Schedule your ...
- Learning to Save Lives: All High-Schools Should Provide CPR TrainingA commentary recently released by the Mayo Clinic argues that CPR training in high school could be a crucial addition to the curriculum – allowing children to understand the benefits of caring for others and learn new ways to save lives. Recently, the number of U.S. states that have begun to consider cardiopulmonary resuscitation training ...
Blog Categories: What is CPR? | Why do we need CPR training? | Why do we need AED training? | Why do we need First Aid training? | Who needs Bloodborne Pathogens training? | What employers need to know about CPR training for their staff | Staying Healthy | Avoiding Injuries | Tributes to those who help make our lives safe | Survival stories
BLS Healthcare CPR Certification, Heartsaver CPR, First Aid, AED Training, Bloodborne Pathogens
Avoid unreliable online certification providers. Online certification often requires you to test out with an instructor at a later date, it typically needs repeating every year, often not accepted by employers or institutions, and it cannot give you the type of individualized instruction we deliver.
CPR Classes MN – Providing American Heart training, Group CPR Training, Group AED Training, Group First Aid Training, and Group OSHA Safety Training throughout CPR training Minneapolis, St Paul CPR Classes, St Cloud, CPR classes in Duluth and Twin Cities CPR Classes area. Childcare Licensing Requirement CPR and First Aid. Providing CPR Training Classes and CPR Courses in Minneapolis, MN. CPR in Ramsey County, Hennepin County, Carver County, Scott County, Dakota County, Washington County, Wright County. Providing CPR training for manufacturing, daycare, schools, foster care, parents, boyscouts, churches, small businesses, groups, individuals, corporations, First Aid Training, Adult AED / CPR Training, BLS for Healthcare Providers, Dental CPR, HeartCode BLS CPR, HCP CPR, Nursing CPR, Pediatric First Aid, Wilderness CPR Training, Educational Programs, Workplace CPR Training, Infant CPR Training, CPR Certification, Alternative to Cintas CPR, First aid Classes, Bloodborne Pathogens Education, CPR Courses, First Aid Certification, CPR Training Classes with AHA, CPR for nursing students. Alternative to Red Cross CPR Classes in MN, Alternative to American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI), Services covering the Twincities Metro area including Anoka, Ramsey, Andover, Coon Rapids, Champlin, Blaine, Fridley, Forest Lake, White Bear Lake, Woodbury, Maplewood, Minneapolis, St. Paul, Oakdale, Stillwater, Roseville, Shoreview, New Brighton, Columbia Heights, St Louis Park, Eden Prairie, Edina, Bloomington, Burnsville, Shakopee, Chaska, Richfield, Inver Grove Heights, Maple Grove, Plymouth, Crystal, Hopkins, Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Center, Minnetonka, Hastings, Mounds View, Vadnais Heights, Lino Lakes, West St Paul, South St. Paul, Cottage Grove, Rosemount, Lakeville, Farmington, Faribault, Prior Lake, Apple Valley, Savage, Rogers, Osseo, Elk River, Ham Lake, Mahtomedi, Shoreview, Arden Hills, Eagan, Brainerd, Duluth, Albertville, Monticello, Big Lake, Becker, Buffalo, Albert Lea, Rochester, Mankato, Fairmont, Zumbrota, Northfield, Personal Trainerr NASM CPR