Minnesota CPR Training Calendar
Scroll down to view
Our classes have NOT been canceled because of COVID-19 and yes we are taking extra precautions
If you are sick at all you MUST not attend. Your payment will be held to transfer to a later class.
BLS CPR + AED Certification Classes from $65 and up
Prices slightly higher for some dates. Click on location to view details.
Why Pay More! Workbooks included. Get your required certification fast!
Interested in becoming an American Heart CPR Instructor?
We limit our instructor classes to only 4 a year. The next instructor class is July 12,2022.
CPR Training Locations in Minnesota
Heart-Code eLearning blended classes now available for health care providers. Do you qualify?
Click a class location below for details and to register. Pricing varies. Looking to schedule a group?
Events in September–October 2021
|August 29, 2021||
August 30, 2021(2 events)
August 31, 2021(2 events)
September 1, 2021(2 events)
September 2, 2021(1 event)
||September 3, 2021||
September 4, 2021(4 events)
|September 5, 2021||September 6, 2021||
September 7, 2021(2 events)
September 8, 2021(2 events)
September 9, 2021(2 events)
||September 10, 2021||
September 11, 2021(2 events)
|September 12, 2021||
September 13, 2021(1 event)
September 14, 2021(2 events)
September 15, 2021(4 events)
September 16, 2021(1 event)
September 17, 2021(2 events)
September 18, 2021(2 events)
|September 19, 2021||
September 20, 2021(2 events)
September 21, 2021(3 events)
September 22, 2021(2 events)
September 23, 2021(1 event)
September 24, 2021(1 event)
September 25, 2021(5 events)
|September 26, 2021||
September 27, 2021(1 event)
September 28, 2021(2 events)
September 29, 2021(4 events)
September 30, 2021(1 event)
October 1, 2021(1 event)
October 2, 2021(1 event)
Our classes are fun and complete, provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run four hours, six hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR AED and First Aid certification classes throughout the state.
[Instructor] was extremely informative. She made the course so relatable to real world situations. I feel both competent and comfortable with the skills I learned today.
I enjoyed your energetic personality. I would definitely take course again. Great instructor. Great energy.
Instructor is very thorough. The is my 2nd time with In-Pulse CPR. I always enjoy taking this BLS course.
Very well put together with easy, clear instruction. I have taken this course through different companies many times; In-Pulse CPR was way better by far. I will definitely be recommending this class to others. I will see you again in two years!
Instructor made class fun and interesting. Had a blast and learned more than I had from previous classes.
[Instructor] was very informative and made the class very fun. I would take her class again when getting re-certified. Didn’t get bored and had loads of fun.
Take a class with us in confidence! We are one of the largest providers of public CPR training classes in Minnesota.
Regular customers include Alina Health, Best Buy, HealthEast, Hennepin Technical College, Rasmussen College, U of M, Public School Districts, EMS providers, State and Local Government, and many others. We train upwards of 1500 students every month. Our classes are fun and complete, provide a two-year American Heart certification, and make use of only the most current training materials. CPR classes run four hours, six hours if First Aid training is given. We offer CPR AED and First Aid certification classes throughout all of Central and Southern Minnesota.
Are you thinking about taking an online certification, you may want to reconsider!
Online certification often requires you to test out with an instructor at a later date, it typically needs repeating every year, often not accepted by employers or institutions, and it cannot give you the type of individualized instruction we deliver.
Discover the In-Pulse difference in Minnesota.
In-Pulse CPR – Multiple local CPR certification and training classes across Minnesota.
It doesn’t matter if you are a healthcare professional, a teacher, childcare provider, businessman or woman, laborer, student, parent, or just a neighbor. It is important that you are prepared for a cardiac emergency. Being prepared can make the difference between life and death.
At In-Pulse CPR, we feel that you CAN learn a lot from a “dummy”. We offer a variety of open enrollment class locations and times in multiple locations in the Minneapolis area and across Minnesota. These CPR certification sessions, first aid courses, bloodborne pathogen trainings and more can provide the training you need. We also offer onsite private classes for your group statewide. Every class includes adult, child, and infant CPR training, including the treatment of an airway obstruction, recognition of an impending emergency, and clear instruction in the use of an automated external defibrillator or AED.
First Aid training is also available and includes but is not limited to: soft tissue injuries, bone and muscle injuries, medical emergencies (including diabetic emergencies), anaphylactic shock (including how to use an epi-pen) and environmental emergencies.
All of our instructors with In-Pulse CPR come with years of experience in the medical field and offer real life experiences to help trainees better understand the importance of CPR certification.
We make training fun! Unsure what class to take? Click here for help!
- Capella University students needing CPR certificationCapella Students welcome to attend CPR classes with In-Pulse CPR Our classes provide you with the necessary CPR certification (American Heart Association for Healthcare Providers) for enrollment with Capella. Per Capella University guidelines: …providing documentation of a current CPR certification.. is required. An American Heart Assoc BLS certification is the national standard for medical students. Please be assured ...
- CNA CPR certification classes at over 13 class locations across MinnesotaNursing Assistant CPR certification classes In-Pulse CPR is one of the largest providers of approved CNA CPR certification classes in the state of Minnesota. We currently offer classes across the Twin Cities (multiple locations), Duluth, St Cloud, Rochester, and many other sites across the state. Click here to View our Class Calendar Our classes are complete and 100% ...
- February is American Heart Month– a time when people all over the country take a closer look at getting heart healthy. On average, someone in the U.S. suffers a heart attack every 34 seconds.* About every 40 seconds, someone in the U.S. has a stroke.* *Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics, 2014 Update, American Heart Association Consider an active and healthy eating lifestyle. Here ...
- Safer Construction Sites are First Built with CPR and AED TrainingAccording to OSHA, approximately one in five workplace deaths happens on a construction site. There are many health emergencies that can happen to construction workers including heart attack, stroke, electrocution, dismemberment, breaks, and sprains, etc. By training the staff on how to respond to cardiac and first aid emergencies, businesses can help protect themselves against ...
- Why is a Minnesota babysitter with CPR knowledge so important?Life can be hectic at the best of times, and parents are not always going to be able to be there to look out for their children at all times, especially when they have other important commitments to consider. It’s perfectly normal to seek out the assistance of a babysitter when time is running short ...
- Minnesotan Babysitters Should Receive Heartsaver CPR and Heartsaver First Aid before Accepting WorkProvide an Additional Level of Trust – Obtain CPR Training If you live in Minnesota and are thinking of earning extra money this summer babysitting for others, then it’s also important to be well-prepared. Minnesota babysitters, eleven years and older, can provide an extra level of trust and assurance to their clients by obtaining certification ...
- Minnesota Teen Uses the Skills She Learned in Eighth-grade CPR Class to Save Her Sister’s LifeA Law That Will Save Countless Lives When you are younger or older, knowing CPR is an important and essential skill that one can never overlook. Two sisters, from Chaska, Minnesota know, all too well, the veracity of this statement. Fortunately, Minnesota lawmakers have instituted a statute that mandates the instruction of CPR in Minnesota schools. ...
Blog Categories: What is CPR? | Why do we need CPR training? | Why do we need AED training? | Why do we need First Aid training? | Who needs Bloodborne Pathogens training? | What employers need to know about CPR training for their staff | Staying Healthy | Avoiding Injuries | Tributes to those who help make our lives safe | Survival stories
BLS Healthcare CPR Certification, Heartsaver CPR, First Aid, AED Training, Bloodborne Pathogens
Avoid unreliable online certification providers. Online certification often requires you to test out with an instructor at a later date, it typically needs repeating every year, often not accepted by employers or institutions, and it cannot give you the type of individualized instruction we deliver.
CPR Classes MN – Providing American Heart training, Group CPR Training, Group AED Training, Group First Aid Training, and Group OSHA Safety Training throughout CPR training Minneapolis, St Paul CPR Classes, St Cloud, CPR classes in Duluth and Twin Cities CPR Classes area. Childcare Licensing Requirement CPR and First Aid. Providing CPR Training Classes and CPR Courses in Minneapolis, MN. CPR in Ramsey County, Hennepin County, Carver County, Scott County, Dakota County, Washington County, Wright County. Providing CPR training for manufacturing, daycare, schools, foster care, parents, boyscouts, churches, small businesses, groups, individuals, corporations, First Aid Training, Adult AED / CPR Training, BLS for Healthcare Providers, Dental CPR, HeartCode BLS CPR, HCP CPR, Nursing CPR, Pediatric First Aid, Wilderness CPR Training, Educational Programs, Workplace CPR Training, Infant CPR Training, CPR Certification, Alternative to Cintas CPR, First aid Classes, Bloodborne Pathogens Education, CPR Courses, First Aid Certification, CPR Training Classes with AHA, CPR for nursing students. Alternative to Red Cross CPR Classes in MN, Alternative to American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI), Services covering the Twincities Metro area including Anoka, Ramsey, Andover, Coon Rapids, Champlin, Blaine, Fridley, Forest Lake, White Bear Lake, Woodbury, Maplewood, Minneapolis, St. Paul, Oakdale, Stillwater, Roseville, Shoreview, New Brighton, Columbia Heights, St Louis Park, Eden Prairie, Edina, Bloomington, Burnsville, Shakopee, Chaska, Richfield, Inver Grove Heights, Maple Grove, Plymouth, Crystal, Hopkins, Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Center, Minnetonka, Hastings, Mounds View, Vadnais Heights, Lino Lakes, West St Paul, South St. Paul, Cottage Grove, Rosemount, Lakeville, Farmington, Faribault, Prior Lake, Apple Valley, Savage, Rogers, Osseo, Elk River, Ham Lake, Mahtomedi, Shoreview, Arden Hills, Eagan, Brainerd, Duluth, Albertville, Monticello, Big Lake, Becker, Buffalo, Albert Lea, Rochester, Mankato, Fairmont, Zumbrota, Northfield, Personal Trainerr NASM CPR