An approved American Heart Association Training Center
- IPCTC - FL20798
Training a Life Can Depend On
Why Train With Us?
Mollie Bowman was a nurse for 20+ years. As a nurse, she was required to renew her CPR certification every two years. “That CPR class was more boring than the last one. I know I could teach these classes way better.” She said. With previous group training experience training other nurses on procedures, she decided to take a new career direction. In-Pulse CPR was born.
It has been almost 12 years and with the help of her husband Troy, who has experience in sales and marketing, they together changed how CPR classes were taught. Today, In-Pulse CPR is the largest American Heart training provider in Minneapolis and growing quickly in Tampa, and Philadelphia as well as a few other communities. They are currently training on average about 1200 students a month on this life-saving skill.
They didn’t go it alone. They currently have over 40 instructors teaching for the company and each instructor is following Mollies teaching abilities and passion. No longer are people required to sit through another boring CPR class. “Learning CPR in a fun and interactive way makes all the difference!” Say, Troy. In-Pulse CPR (www.inpulsecpr.com) has changed all that.
Not too long ago, I received a call from a mother who had signed up her daughter for a course with CPR certification to fulfill a prerequisite before starting clinical at a nearby school.
This mother said she had to call and share with us how the daughter kept on raving about how good the class was. Additionally, I received a similar call from someone who had been to CPR certification courses with countless other organizations but this class was the ‘best by far’! About a week later she called back to tell me that she had the opportunity to practice what she had learned on a drowning victim. We appreciated the feedback and knowing that our training was put to good use.
While you may have a few options for training, our trainers are among the best and most experienced and with multiple AED and CPR certification trainings, as well as first aid courses offered monthly, they are sure to meet your scheduling needs!
Request posters and other marketing materials for our classes.
CPR class sites
Please be aware that classroom addresses often change and preregistration is always required. Once registered, please check your confirmation email for your actual class address information. This site list is not all inclusive.
|150 S. Westmonte Dr||Altamonte Springs||FL||32714|
|1810 S. Highway 27||Clermont||FL||34711|
|2380 US 19||Crystal River||FL||34428|
|4506 Oak Fair Blvd||East Tampa||FL||33610|
|9160 Forum Corporate Parkway||Ft. Myers||FL||33905|
|3484 Polynesian Isle Blvd||Kissimmee||FL||34746|
|18600 Fernview St||Land O’ Lakes||FL||34638|
|210 Seminole Blvd||Largo||FL||33770|
|7115 U.S. 19||New Port Richey||FL||34652|
|8661 Citizens Dr||New Port Richey||FL||34654|
|4755 SW 46th Court||Ocala||FL||34474|
|4052 Tampa Road||Oldsmar||FL||34677|
|2416 N. Orange Ave||Orlando||FL||32804|
|8050 US Highway 19 N||Pinellas Park||FL||33781|
|24244 Corporate Court||Port Charlotte||FL||33954|
|5730 Gantt Rd||Sarasota||FL||34233|
|11551 Discovery Lane||Seffner||FL||33584|
|111 W. Fortune St||South Tampa||FL||33602|
|4881 Commercial Way||Spring Hill||FL||34606|
|4042 Park Oaks Blvd||Tampa||FL||33610|
|10550 Regents Park Dr||Tampa||FL||33647|
|39284 US Hwy 19 N||Tarpon Springs||FL||34689|
|13294 Telecom Dr||Temple Terrace||FL||33637|
|5628 W. Waters Ave||Town N Country||FL||33634|
|7839 Gail Blvd||Zephyrhills||FL||33540|
|3520 US 98||Lakeland||FL||33809|
|4750 N. Dale Mabry Hwy||Tampa||FL||33614|
|2214 E. Main St||Albert Lea||MN||56007|
|6554 Lamplight Dr||Albertville||MN||55301|
|7083 153rd Street W||Apple Valley||MN||55124|
|3629 95th Ave NE||Blaine||MN||55014|
|4400 78th St. W||Bloomington||MN||55435|
|8301 93rd Avenue North||Brooklyn Park||MN||55445|
|14201 Nicollet Ave S||Burnsville||MN||55337|
|3500 Federal Drive||Eagan||MN||55122|
|11325 Viking Dr||Eden Prairie||MN||55344|
|18894 Dodge St NW||Elk River||MN||55330|
|1801 Lavendar Dr||Fairbault||MN||55021|
|5201 Central Avenue NE||Fridley||MN||55421|
|5653 Bishop Ave||Inver Grove Heights||MN||55076|
|8565 Eagle Point Circle||Lake Elmo||MN||55042|
|130 Saint Andrews Drive||Mankato||MN||56001|
|9655 Grove Circle North||Maple Grove||MN||55369|
|2407 University Ave SE||Minneapolis||MN||55414|
|6440 US 10 NW||Ramsey||MN||55303|
|7100 Nicollet Ave||Richfield||MN||55423|
|4141 Maine Avenue SE||Rochester||MN||55904|
|77 Wood Lake Dr SE||Rochester||MN||55904|
|2661 Civic Center Dr||Roseville||MN||55113|
|8700 College View Dr||St. Bonifacius||MN||55375|
|226 Park Avenue South||St. Cloud||MN||56301|
|101 5th Street East, Suite 299||St. Paul||MN||55101|
|3505 Vadnais Center Dr||St. Paul||MN||55110|
|2000 Washington Ave||Stillwater||MN||55082|
|2201 Burns Ave||St. Paul||MN||55119|
|5630 Tighman St||Allentown||PA||18104|
|1329 Bristol Pike||Bensalem||PA||19020|
|1529 East Commerce Ave||Carlisle||PA||17105|
|90 Kunkle Dr||Easton||PA||18045|
|147 Merts Dr||Elizabethtown||PA||17022|
|1857 Gettysburg Village Dr||Gettysburg||PA||17325|
|413 Port View Dr||Harrisburg||PA||17111|
|350 West Choc0late Ave||Hershey||PA||17033|
|127 S. Gulph Rd||King of Prussia||PA||19406|
|2260 Lincoln Hwy E||Lancaster||PA||17602|
|4943 Gettysburg Rd||Mechanicsburg||PA||17055|
|99 Robinson St||Pottstown||PA||19464|
|943 S. High St||West Chester||PA||19382|
|245 St. Charles Way||York||PA||17402|
- Four Reasons It’s Important to Know First AidAs a provider of CPR and First Aid certification classes, In-Pulse CPR knows the value of having this knowledge. Whether it’s for personal or professional reasons, learning CPR and first aid can greatly impact a person’s life. Here are four reasons why taking CPR classes and first aid training is important. The Knowledge to Save a ...
- Four Reasons You Need An AEDWhen it comes to being prepared for medical emergencies, getting CPR and AED certified is an important choice. When they have a certification, people can help to keep friends, family, and even strangers alive and breathing until medical personnel arrives, but sometimes just CPR isn’t enough. An automated external defibrillator, or AED, is a sophisticated ...
- Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardio Life Support Differences￼People without a medical background may learn BLS. However, you need medical knowledge to understand ACLS. Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) are supportive therapies for cardiac arrest and severe injury patients. While ACLS and BLS are used to treat a person in cardiac arrest, they differ in how rescuers use ...
- Things to Think About When Doing CPR on an InfantPerforming CPR on an infant can be a stressful process, especially if it isn’t a procedure that you are familiar with or that you aren’t comfortable performing. There are several things that you can think about if you are faced with a CPR situation that might make the process easier to effectively execute. Learn some ...
- Top Songs to Think of While Performing CPRPerforming CPR can be a hectic procedure. When you are under pressure and have someone’s life on the line, it can be easy to lose track of what you are doing. You might end up going too fast or too slow and reducing the effectiveness of your efforts. There are several songs that you can ...
- Importance of Being CPR Certified During Pool Season￼Whether you’re a lifeguard or an adult caring for children who are swimming, knowing CPR is an important skill to have around swimming pools. CPR is used for both cardiac arrests and respiratory failures, and it’s a life-saving skill. Here at In-Pulse CPR, we are proud to offer a wide range of CPR training and ...
- Preparing a First Aid Kit: What You Need to KnowWhen disaster strikes, you have to react fast. Therefore, you need a plan of action. Preparing an emergency first aid kit is one way to stay ready. It’s also important to take a first aid course. By taking the course, you’ll know how to respond in an emergency. What to Keep in a First Aid Kit You ...
- How To Avoid InjuriesUnintentional Injuries are a major public health problem. In the United States alone, preventable injuries account for over 3 million non-fatal injuries and 150,000 deaths per year. Globally the number of people dying from unintentional injuries is around 5 million deaths per year. The important thing to appreciate is that many of the injuries can ...
- Staying Healthy￼Many people do not realize until it is too late that staying healthy can be life-saving. But it is never too late to start a healthy approach to life. We live in a fast-paced world where everyone is very busy and there is little time devoted to the body. Plus with all the distractions it ...
- How to Prepare for Basic Life Support (BLS) CertificationBasic Life Support (BLS) training covers a series of guidelines that healthcare providers follow to give care during emergencies. The goal of providing care, according to BLS guidelines, is to ensure that patients receive medical treatment with less risk. If you want to become, for example, an EMT or Paramedic, you need to prepare for your ...
- Bloodborne pathogens treatmentUniversal precautions apply to which body fluids? Cerebrospinal fluid Blood Semen Vaginal secretions Synovial fluid Pleural and pericardial fluid Amniotic fluid In general, universal precautions do not apply to nasal secretions, feces, sweat, sputum, urine, vomitus, and tears unless they contain visible blood or have obvious signs of an infection. Who requires training for bloodborne pathogens? Any individual, irrespective of whether he or she is ...
- CPR Instructor classes Tampa FloridaLooking for a new career as a CPR instructor? Classes starting in MN and FL. Articles on why.
- Does CPR really save lives? Yes, it does.There is one recent news story that can attest to that. The CDC estimates that administering CPR to a person suffering from cardiac arrest can double their chances for survival. Cardiac arrest can strike an individual at any time or place.
- What’s the purpose of an AED?What an AED does is take that chaotic heart and stops it for just that moment so maybe it’ll listen to you.
- What To Expect From Your CPR ClassesDepending on the work you do and how you spend your free time, you might feel like everyone in the world has already taken a CPR class. It’s especially common for people who work in the medical, recreation, and public service industries. For many of those folks, they may very well be on their 10th ...
- When And How To Undertake Your CPR RecertificationFirst of all, if you are reading this post because you have already been certified in CPR once and are looking for recertification, let us thank you. Your decision to take the time to learn a lifesaving technique is a selfless and incredible thing to do, even if it is because of a work requirement.
- What Is A BLS Training And Who Needs It?Whether you are a current or aspiring medical professional or healthcare worker or someone who is simply looking to round out their personal skillset and knowledge with a CPR training course, knowing what course options are available to you and what the differences between them are is crucial.
- 5 Reasons To Get CPR CertifiedWhile we recognize that it would be far easier to enumerate the short list of reasons why you shouldn’t get CPR certification, we thought that it would be sending the wrong message. So instead, we’re covering what we think are 5 of the best — and there are many to choose from — reasons to ...
- COVID-19: Is CPR training an essential service?The new virus concerns make locking down community activity a priority to help contain it. But what about those essential services that need to continue to operate in midst of those concerns? When we think about ‘essential’ what comes to mind… Fire fighters, police departments, grocery stores, nurses / doctors. Did you know that there ...
- Do You Know the Difference Between a Heart Attack and Cardiac Arrest?We all know that cardiac issues can be dangerous and even life-threatening. However, it can be difficult to understand all of the terminology surrounding cardiac episodes. To make matters more confusing, some terms, such as “heart attack” and “cardiac arrest,” are often used interchangeably, even though they actually refer to different issues. You don’t need to become a master of ...
- New FL CPR Bus Driver Law – We can help trainCase Study: Hillsborough County Transportation Hillsborough Country Transportation has 1500 drivers who are now required by this new law to be CPR/FA trained. They decided to certify 7 internal staff to become instructors through In-Pulse CPR. They are now teaching 2 classes every week with 37 students each class. At this pace, ...
- Nurse Shortage Increases in FloridaNurse Shortage is Real Every year National Nurses week honors nurses in May, or from May 6th to May 12th (Florence Nightingale’s birthday). The founder of modern nursing valued a commitment to care and compassion – hallmarks that give nursing its ethical and honest standing. However, nurses, while greatly valued, still are in short supply in the Sunshine State. Moreover, the ...
- Keep the Steps for Hands-on CPR in Mind – Be PreparedStatistics show that SCA or sudden cardiac arrest can happen to anyone at any age. However, the risk for SCA is greater for the following individuals: People who are diabetic People who have had a heart attack People suffering from hypertension People with high levels of cholesterol Obese individuals People who smoke People with heart disease An Invaluable Skill Moreover, SCA usually occurs at ...
- What Beat is your CPR Playing to?Playlists Support the Use of CPR When hands-only CPR or traditional CPR is performed, 100 chest compressions are required per minute. This number coincides with many musical songs today, and therefore certain songs can support CPR efforts. Ironically, “Stayin’ Alive,” the disco song made popular by the Bee Gees matches this requirement. The song’s tune supports a ...
- Private Group CPR Classes Now Offered in Wilmington Delaware by In-Pulse CPRWilmington, Claymont, Arden Ardencroft, Naamans Manor, Brandywine, Woodbrook Fairfax, Holly Oak, Bellefonte, Talleyville, Greenville Medical Clinics | Dental Offices | Church Groups | Warehouse Staff | Corporate | Safety Committee | Daycare Centers | More Private Group CPR Classes for Wilmington and Claymont Delaware area | First Aid Training Classes | AED Training Classes At In-Pulse CPR we ...
- CPR Class Online vs ClassroomOnline learning has made tremendous advancements in the last decade. What used to be a series of digitized articles and essays has advanced to 360 degree video lectures and even virtual rarity demonstrations. It’s now easier than ever to attain education in areas of personal and professional interest, and excuses for not doing so are ...
- Heart Health is all about the Choices We MakeCardiovascular disease is epidemic in our modern society. Sedentary lifestyles and jobs that demand forty hours sitting at a desk in front of a computer have taken a toll on our national health statistics. However, you don’t have to be just another number on a graph and you can do it without the workouts of ...
- 2015 American Heart Association CPR Guideline UpdatesAt In-Pulse CPR, we want to give our students every advantage when it comes to potentially life-saving CPR training. This includes staying informed about the latest advancements and newest technologies. In October 2015, the American Heart Association released its latest guideline updates. Although all of the guideline changes are included the organization’s official publication, Circulation: Journal ...
- Emphasizing Full Recoil in CPR Instruction is Essential to Saving LivesAccording to a consensus statement issued by the American Heart Association in 2010, high-quality CPR is comprised of certain critical elements. These components emphasize that the emergency responder: Minimize the interruptions in chest compressions; Supply chest compressions of a sufficient rate and depth; Avoid excessive ventilation; and Avoid leaning between compressions. While it is clear that high-quality CPR leads to ...
- Only 10 percent of victims survive without CPRHere is an interesting fact. Sudden cardiac arrest is a leading cause of death in the U.S., affecting more than 1,000 people each day. On average only 10 percent of victims survive, but survival rates jump to 40 percent when victims are treated with CPR and defibrillators. This percentage increases even more when immediate ...
- More student reviewsAs Business manager with In-Pulse CPR, I see hundreds of reviews from students whom have attended our classes each and every month. We rarely see a bad review. Here are some recent reviews from some of our students: Best CPR class that I’ve ever taken! Instructors were fabulous! Finally feel confident with what to do! There were ...
- In-Pulse CPR gaining AHA Training Center status!December 14, 2012. After over a year in the works, Florida based In-Pulse CPR, Inc enters into an agreement with the American Heart Association to become an official AHA Training Center(TC). Troy Bowman, a spokesman for the company states, “We are now in a position to better provide for our instructors and students”. Their agreement ...
- What is Capnography?With the 2010 guidelines, American Heart Association now endorses wave form capnography. So what is Capnography? Capnography is becoming an integral part of the monitoring done in the prehospital environment. A capnograph is used to monitor/measure the amount of carbon dioxide in respiratory gases. It provides information about the effectiveness of respiration’s, and end-tidal carbon dioxide values. ...
- In-Pulse CPR is now offering multiple CPR training classes in central PennsylvaniaCPR training classes now available at multiple locations near Harrisburg, the capital of PA Online PR News – 16-September-2010 – In-Pulse CPR is now offering first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation classes at 6 locations in the Harrisburg Pennsylvania metro area for both community and health care professionals. Class locations include: Harrisburg, Reading, York, Gettysburg, Hershey, and Lancaster. ...
- CPR: A Hands-on ApproachOur hands have been known to accomplish many things, but the greatest, is saving a life.
- In-Pulse CPR is Now Offering CPR Training Classes at 7 Metro Locations in Tampa FL AreaOnline PR News – 06-January-2011 –In-Pulse CPR is excited to announce the start of CPR training classes within the Tampa Bay, Florida area. Public class locations include Temple Terrace, Lakeland, East Tampa, North Tampa, Brandon, Clearwater, Oldsmar and others. Classes are offered to the general public as well as private group classes ...
- First Aid and Medical Information at Your Fingertipsfirst aid and CPR applications and programs are also being developed. These applications provide step-by-step instructions
- In-Pulse CPR is now offering CPR training classes at 10 metro locations in Minneapolis areaOnline PR News – 16-December-2009 – ,– In-Pulse CPR is now offering first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation classes at 10 locations in the Minneapolis and St Paul Minn…
- The ABC’s are changing to CAB’sThe American Heart Association recently changed the CPR guidelines to reflect five years of research indicating restarting blood circulation is more important…
- Heartsaver Bloodborne PathogensAccording to the AHA, these courses are for people that are required to receive the training due to state regulations. Frequently, these workers can reasonably anticipate coming into contact with blood or other biohazardous
- LUCAS Device Helps Saves LivesThere is a new device on the market that not only makes CPR more efficient but it also makes the lives of doctors and EMT’s much easier.
CPR for Businesses, Offices, Safety Committees, and Manufacturers
BLS CPR AED for Medical Professionals